lol just some of the girls in here

the rest of us strip off, compare breast size and pratice french kissing
ooh lala...
Music Is My Boyfriend
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just get it all out for the world to see.
Modesty is boring.
Cherryy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by anna_spanner89)

who needs practice?
StotheL
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Meh, it's not really my thing. I'm a member of the Fitness First gym, a lot of the women there get changed naked, but the majority are 30+, I can't recall ever seeing anyone my age or even in their 20's being semi naked.
At the spa it's entirely different. The women gladly walk around in their underwear, but they don't expose their body parts, but when I walk around in underwear and take literally forever doing my hair I get dirty looks - so now I prefer to cover up. It's only because I'm young and the spa is full of posh over 30's, meh, don't care though.
If you want to get naked, get naked that's what I think anyway, it's just not for me.
Somebody
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Yasmin2K8)
Exactly, Im very confident about my body and have no problems at all and dare I say it actually like it.

But doesnt mean Id feel comfortable showing it off to random people.
Ditto with this!

But I also don't feel comfortable seeing other women naked. Don't know why, but I don't.

In a changing room, I will never use the communal changing bit to change... ALWAYS the private changing bit... or failing that, toilets!

However, I will run around in my underwear without a care in the world :p:

Went on 2 paintballing trips. Stayed in a room with 2 or 3 guys both times and said "Changing. Don't care if you look.... underwear's staying on!" Needless to say.... they looked the other way emabarrassed lol!

In summary:
Underwear: Fine on others, and I'll do it no qualms...
Fully nude: Put it away love! And you won't catch me like that either
Desperate Prayer
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Somebody)
Ditto with this!

But I also don't feel comfortable seeing other women naked. Don't know why, but I don't.

In a changing room, I will never use the communal changing bit to change... ALWAYS the private changing bit... or failing that, toilets!

However, I will run around in my underwear without a care in the world :p:

Went on 2 paintballing trips. Stayed in a room with 2 or 3 guys both times and said "Changing. Don't care if you look.... underwear's staying on!" Needless to say.... they looked the other way emabarrassed lol!

In summary:
Underwear: Fine on others, and I'll do it no qualms...
Fully nude: Put it away love! And you won't catch me like that either

Who would want to? :p:

To the OP, I hope you get more comfortable with your body, unfortunately I know that upbringing can have a big effect on how you see yourself, as well as your confidence levels. In time, your confidence should increase anyhow :p:

At first, I used to find it very odd being naked with other guys in the changing rooms or showers! But eventually you just get used to it and accept that we are all basically the same, and it matters very little :p:

Just try to keep your gaze to eye-level!
perkyDani
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
aren't lesbians quite lucky? they can just hit the local gym showers to check out the hot naked girls any time they want. Most men would probably die for that opportunity
Frannnnn
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
when i used to go there was this old woman there everyday without fail who wore a costume similar to borats beach thing. after a swim she'd strip down and happily bend over riiiight in front of you. YUM
Somebody
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Desperate Prayer)
Who would want to? :p:
Thanks..... Love you too

(Original post by perkyDani)
aren't lesbians quite lucky? they can just hit the local gym showers to check out the hot naked girls any time they want. Most men would probably die for that opportunity
You could say the same in regards to gay men and straight girls

And Frannnnn - that sucks
Why does it ALWAYS appear to be the older / fatter ones who are most comfortable with themselves? lol :p:
*Fool'sGold*
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
pfft prudes

I happily strut around naked in my local gym, well when i say naked i mean topless..but im ok going bottom half naked only for a while, and when im waxed aswell lol

I honestly do not care because everyones doing it, no one is judging anyone really aswell..i mean fat women do it, skinny women do it..we all have the same body parts and we're all human. Plus how are you going to get ready without getting naked at home???

Try doing it yourself, you'll soon notice its no big deal

JUST DONT BEND DOWN

Why do you strut round naked in your gym?? Do you mean like in the showers or what?

To the OP, I'm the same, I wouldn't dream of being naked in public!
fredscarecrow
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Do I just go to a weird gym or something? Because I have never seen people walkin around naked in the changing rooms! Everyone there is very covered up, getting changed under towels type of thing if the private rooms are locked...

I'd never dream of getting naked in public; I'm not at all confident about my body but that's not the reason..it's because it's..ion public and no-one wants to see it, just as I don't want to see theirs. I'm not to fussed about people seeing me in my underwear, but that's different imo.
balloon_parade
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't care to be honest
balloon_parade
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
^ Don't let babies play near your keyboard.

What I meant to say was I'm not really too fussed. Its not like anyone is looking, I don't strut around though, I just get changed in one spot. The gym has separate & curtained showers but nowhere to get changed and I can't be doing with shimmying under a towel!
skinnyblackjeans
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by charlotte01)
welll im just gonna say it, but after the gym everyone like walks around like topless or naked n stuff, i dont mean proper posin around but a lot of the woemen arent self concious, i mean am i the only one who is too ashamed to show my body, i mean do u care if strangers see your breasts or anything? im also uncomfortable with others being naked around me, ive been tauught to keep my body private!

YES! I think it sooo weird. I mean it's a PUBLIC SPACE. Sort it out! I would never walk around naked in front over other women that I dont even know.

It's a gym not a beach. I guess some people have no shame. . .
Aconite
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't like doing it. Maybe I'm a prude, but I can dig that.

I have noticed, too, that the ones who really flaunt it in my gym are the elephantine old women who trip over their tits on the way back from the shower.
Bebbs
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
only problem i have with it is when the old guys start shaving their ballsacks on the benches
x y z
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by imtired)
Well i get naked to change for a few seconds but men who shower naked piss me off.
Aren't you supposed to shower naked?
francescarella
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

:eek:

:hubba:

LOL!
Botticello
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Im not a prude or anything, although I dont go to the gym and I have no issues with my body, I could never go round naked in changing rooms, when I went swimming once and these women were walking round topless and I just dont understand how! I always hide it by taking my bra off under my top!
francescarella
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Aconite)
I don't like doing it. Maybe I'm a prude, but I can dig that.

I have noticed, too, that the ones who really flaunt it in my gym are the elephantine old women who trip over their tits on the way back from the shower.
haha i actually roffled.:rolleyes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (524)
37.59%
No - but I will (109)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (96)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (665)
47.7%

Watched Threads