Worst Nightmare Watch

cherrybella1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hmm Ive got two... one I had about a load of wolves chasing me through my town, doesnt sound that scary but I was only 5 when I had that dream and it scared me for weeks!... And one where I had cancer and the doctors were telling me I had two weeks to live and I was like '****'!
One of my uni friends has absolutely harrowing dreams. One of them was about an old lady with no eyes or legs and was chasing him i.e. the ring style
Vampyrcorn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've had quite a few crazy ones. One time I murdered my mother and brother and spent ages disecting their bodies, making them into really small pieces so that I could hide the remains. There were police sirens in the background trying to find me and I was desperately trying to drop off parts of their bodies in the thames and other places.
That was bad because I was really angry and felt guilty (a bit) and was really scared all at the same time.

I had another dream where I was so angry so i went on a killing spree. I decapitated every blond girls' head in my class at school. They were all screaming and trying to run away from me but I got them in the end, even though I really had to saw through some of their necks to make the heads fall off.

I've also had quite a few dreams where I've been at a friend's funeral or my friend has died. These ones tend to all be about the same friend too. I don't know why they're about this one girl in particular lol.

edit: oh, and I often get them about being hunted down by a serial killer. But those are less frequent than the dreams in which I am the killer.
OllyThePhilosopher
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I was being mauled to death by a panda.
Phantom Phoenix
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Vampyrcorn)
I've had quite a few crazy ones. One time I murdered my mother and brother and spent ages disecting their bodies, making them into really small pieces so that I could hide the remains. There were police sirens in the background trying to find me and I was desperately trying to drop off parts of their bodies in the thames and other places.
That was bad because I was really angry and felt guilty (a bit) and was really scared all at the same time.

I had another dream where I was so angry so i went on a killing spree. I decapitated every blond girls' head in my class at school. They were all screaming and trying to run away from me but I got them in the end, even though I really had to saw through some of their necks to make the heads fall off.

I've also had quite a few dreams where I've been at a friend's funeral or my friend has died. These ones tend to all be about the same friend too. I don't know why they're about this one girl in particular lol.

edit: oh, and I often get them about being hunted down by a serial killer. But those are less frequent than the dreams in which I am the killer.
One in every fifty dreams contains a murder. ;yes;
Lacks Organisation
Badges: 2
Report 10 years ago
I once had a dream where I went into a hosptial and walked around torturing and mutillating all the patients, and collecting all kinds (and I mean ALL kinds) of body parts on silver trays. It was horrible. To top it off I had one of my worst episodes of sleep paralysis when I woke up, it lasted about 30 seconds!. I had to spend about 5 minutes reflecting on the dream and calming down before I could leave my room.
Lilflipsy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My math teacher chasing me for my homework all around UK......
Sick Puppy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I once dreamed that I woke up and went into my parents room and their skeletons were sat up in bed with trays of untouched breakfast on their laps. I don't remember much else about it other than Tony Blair had wooden teeth and was chasing me with an axe but I could like swim through the air so I could get away from him but everytime I stopped and turned around he was just there following me with this really creepy grin :eek:
Pork and Beans
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm not too good at remembering dreams. The worst ones I remember were being bitten in the nuts by a dog, and being stabbed with a sword by a digimon. I actually felt myself running out of breath before I woke up.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (163)
39.09%
No - but I will (22)
5.28%
No - I don't want to (30)
7.19%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (202)
48.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed