?
Report 10 years ago
Doesn't matter to me either way.
Dude
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
One of my best mates is a lesbian and I have gay friends and it doesn't bother me in the slightest
Bear_Grylls
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
For girls i wouldnt be bothered since it seems every other girl is a lesi or bi, but for a guy im not to sure..
Norfolkadam
Badges: 15
Report 10 years ago
When I came out the only way it changed my relationship with anyone is that alot of my female friends became alot closer as we could talk about boys.
curiouslyorange1989
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
meh not really! changes sort some of the banter you might have with them (since there obv not interest in how nice an a**se the lass by the busstop has got) and i probz wouldnt walk round naked in front of them but part from that they would still be my mate
FrenchGal
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Don't care.

It's funny, I have a lot of gay male friends, but no gay female friends... wonder why. My mum has a lesbian friend though.
Titch89
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Whena few friends of mine told me (a few years ago) that they were lesbians, my reaction was 'oh'. It's not something that bothers me and I would never treat anyone differently because of it.
Jimmy Jazz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
One of my best friends is gay.

Only problem is he has admitted to fancying me in the past but we manage lol.
*Katie*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It bothered me how long one of my really good friends took to tell me she was bi. She knew I wouldn't be upset or anything, and I'd suspected it for AGES (actually I thought she was gay despite her having a long term boyfriend) and yet it still took her a long time. I understand why she hasn't told some of our other friends, but I was bit hurt by it :s.

I guess I can't appreciate how difficult coming out is. *shrugs*
bete noire
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
When I was like 12, my best friend at the time came out to me and all our friends and then later on to the whole secondary school. Back then it mattered but now I wouldn't even care.
Anonymous #1
Report 10 years ago
I don't care that one of my "friends", a term I use loosely, is bi.

It's just the way he came out, which I hated. He did it in a really attention-seeking, dramatic, prolonged way. He told my best friend (female) involuntarily several months before but swore her to secrecy. Considering she wasn't as close to him as she were with me, it was really upsetting as she kept it secret.

He also went on to tell us he was dating someone but then lead us to believe it was a girl and refuse to tell us anything about them. So attention-seeking.

When he finally came out, it was true that he was dating someone- a boy. Whom he had met off the internet- which I don't agree with straight or not straight.
tucker672
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
All my friends are gay.......well most of them :p:
Ang|ophi|e
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have a friend who is bisexual and another one who is a lesbian. I personally don't care. I mean they still are great friends. People need to get over it. There is more to a person than their sexuality.
Mastermind`
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah I really care. They can become so anal all of a sudden :ninja:.
Vraicanon
Report 10 years ago
Why would I care? They're still the same person as 2 minutes before telling me they're gay.
This is why I can't understand why people practically disown their 'friends' as soon as they come out as gay... Meh.
It made me laugh at school as soon as someone came out as gay, the arrogant idiots would be all 'OMG they're looking at me!!' Yeah, don't flatter yourself.
Em_maK
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have close friends who are gay/bi-sexual/lesbian.

No worries here
shorty.loves.angels
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't care what the person is/likes, if they weren't that way then they probably wouldn't be the friend they are... because then they would be different!! (lol) But I don't like it when people suspect/accuse and they deny it, I appreciate it must be difficult but to lie about it is like they're ashamed and I like my friends to love who they are because then they are so much happier!!
ocelotrevs
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It probably wouldn't bother me, nothing much would change.
emmarainbow
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Nah, it'd be cool if anything, we could share coming out stories.
loopylauren
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Not at all! All but three of my male friends are gay and it would actually be nice to have some lesbian friends to talk to but no such luck so far.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (278)
37.98%
No - but I will (53)
7.24%
No - I don't want to (53)
7.24%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (348)
47.54%

Watched Threads