casual sex and 1 night stands Watch

chloecouture
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
lol beautifully broken!
In my opinion, i don't agree with having one night stands and i don't really see how there enjoyable (unlesss your really drunk or whatever) i'd only want to have sex with someone i care about.
Aaron_1507
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by chloecouture)
lol beautifully broken!
In my opinion, i don't agree with having one night stands and i don't really see how there enjoyable (unlesss your really drunk or whatever) i'd only want to have sex with someone i care about.
Beautiful, like you :p:
lolilady---O
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'd have one with someone i knew. If it was someone met in a club only known for like an hour then I wouldn't.
Redpanda91
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't agree with them but then... I'm Christian :p: But no, it's just pointless.
mr-breaker
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by beautifullybroken)
what do you think of them?
The breakfast of champions.............

Unless it's 2pm, then it becomes the lunch of champions!
chloecouture
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Aaron_1507)
Beautiful, like you :p:
Aaron_1507
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by mr-breaker)
The breakfast of champions.............

Unless it's 2pm, then it becomes the lunch of champions!
Haha
Anonymous #1
Report 10 years ago
Meh been down the casual sex route and I absolutely hated it. Felt cheap and used.

Never again
Bateman
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think it's fair to say that most men feel good after and most women feel cheap and used
Jelkin
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I would never do it personally, probably largely because I can't imagine getting anything much out of a sexual encounter when the guy is merely trying to get himself off. I also wouldn't be comfortable letting someone I didn't know have that kind of access to my body. However, I don't take issue with people who DO have one night stands - each to their own. And I hate the double standard that comes with sleeping around, re: sluts vs studs.
Cattleman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have had a string of one night stands and casual sexual encounters.

I'm not proud about them, they are not things that I choose to brag about. They are things that I try to cover up. I've only behaved in that way in the past when I had been single for so, so long and it seemed that I would not find a woman with whom I could share mutual long term passion and feelings. It was desperation, a temporary fix of feeling want and wanted at the same time. How sad is that?! That probably reveals some psychological problems of mine!!

Imo, being with one person and being sexually experimental with just them is so, so much better. Luckily I think I found her a while ago
Melting Sugar.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
not for myself, but people can do what they want. Personally I'd feel I was lowering my self worth if I went around sleeping with anyone who gave me a bit of attention.
emmarainbow
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If you can handle it, are safe and don't exploit others, go ahead, have fun!
Aaron_1507
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by chloecouture)
haha, that was a little bit on the cheesey side i must admit.
Rutter knows best!
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Did it once all went a bit wrong, was in spain, was flattered by the interest. would'nt plan on doing it again. i felt weird after it and i did'nt feel comfortable at the time. im so glad i have a beautiful and lovely gf now.

i
Dstbgre
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I wouldnt do it. I would only have sex with someone i really cared about and had feelings for. I dont really care about other people doing it though. Although if i were with a girl who had a promiscous (sp?) past then i would want her to get tested fot STI's before we did anything.
SmellyCat16
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
are you a playeR!?! :cool:
Dstbgre
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
me? No lol. I meant what i said above
Anonymous #2
Report 10 years ago
As a girl i see nothing wrong with it if both parties can handle it.
For myself I have had 3 random casual sexual encounters 2 with boys i had known for a time and did really fancy, one with a complete random i went to school with who i had't seen in years.

I've never felt used or cheap or anything of that nature, but with the two guys i did really fancy i just have been left wishing for more than just sex. and with the complete random? no real feelings at all, just a bit of fun.

I never regret anything so I reallly don't regret them, i just wish things would go furture.
And its not something i make a habit of because of this. But sometimes, it is just really empowering
Philosoraptor
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well depends what you mean by think about....
Would I judge people - no - we're all fallible.
But with my staunch support of marriage etc - it's pretty obvious whether I'd do it!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (535)
37.84%
No - but I will (110)
7.78%
No - I don't want to (96)
6.79%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (673)
47.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise