karma Watch

xSplashx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm hindu, so yes I believe in it. I mean all the examples I have could just be considered human nature but I believe if you are good to others, you'll receive kindness back. If your horrible to someone, later on when you need help you won't get it.
Nath_england
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Im not really sure about karma. Whenever you do nice things most people think optimisticly, therefore they don't notice the bad things as much, and vice versa. But what confuses me is if something bad is done to you, is that karma working against you, or the person doing the bad deed?
Malsy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I believe in it.

What goes around comes around-it really does
beautifullybroken
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by chloecouture)
I always say things like 'what comes around goes around' but im not really sure tbh, i think it would be good like to teach people that when you do bad things, bad things come out of it but in reality if karma was real i would have been shot about 10 times or something.
That can be arranged.
Sprout_hair
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hmm.. i dont know really
But i think Karma is definitely a good thing to believe in cos it helps people be good..
But for me, i dont know if its more of the fact that if something good happens i relate it to it being because of something good i did..
I guess overall its the way people think about things..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.8%
No - but I will (102)
7.68%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.85%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (633)
47.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise