What do girls hate most about guys? Watch

dealbreaker
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Botticello)
Ill be here all day. Some are extremely cruel and merciless in making fun of women, humourously or not, calling them "irrational" etc and acting like their sex is perfect..
But most of the time we are the better sex though..
xSplashx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Fizz*****)
I hardly ever hear girls blaming their bad moods on PMS. It's normally guys saying "she must be on her period" whenever a girl is annoyed about something! :p:
hehe I meant its the guys who blame PMS when most often the girl isn't on.
Arteta
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by xSplashx)
They aren't that bad. :p:

When a girl's moody they instantly blame the time of the month. :rolleyes:
Actually I think that's all *******s, periods may be annoying but it's abused way too much. It can't affect your mood that much.

My girlfriend said that her pill is affecting her mood, that HAS to be absolute arse gravy.
dealbreaker
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by e-m-i-l-y)
When they always think they are right.
And when they say one thing and act the total opposite...
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I'm sorry...I think girls change their minds more often than men... I've lost count the number of times I've had cramp from going shopping with them - bloody hell...just make up your mind and buy the damn thing.
Sprout_hair
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Haha.. girls are so much *****ier.. these comments alone prove it..
Thats me guilty!
JoiedeVivre5
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
sleaziness...
mc_hamster
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Arteta)
My girlfriend said that her pill is affecting her mood, that HAS to be absolute arse gravy.
It's not actually, I have worse side affects from them then I do my actual period.
mitsabeeba
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by xSplashx)
Yeah, so copying Sprout_hair's thread, what is it is about the male species that irritates you?
when they argue with their gf. they can totally disconnect, become cold, emotionless and ignore the girl.
steelmole
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by PoisonDonna)
Their complete lack of tact sometimes, inability to take hints, when they won't tell you what the hell they want.
Double standard much? You insist on getting what you want by hinting yet a guy just has to come straight out with it?
Botticello
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by dealbreaker)
But most of the time we are the better sex though..
If most of the time means never!
22KT22
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Fizz*****)
I hardly ever hear girls blaming their bad moods on PMS. It's normally guys saying "she must be on her period" whenever a girl is annoyed about something! :p:
so true!! Guys... never say this even if its true. it will lead to you head being ripped from your body.

also not applicable to every guy but their memories.... seriously almost every guy i know has a terrible memory and constantly need reminding about stuff.

also arrogance is annoying.
jillbob
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
the whole thing about being bad-losers or not admitting that theyr'e wrong (which i know is not true for all guys but it is for a good few of them)
abc101
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Most boys tend to be filthy little mites. I know it sounds like a sweeping generalisation, but the vast majority of boys I know aren't huge on personal hygiene. And they do gross things. I'm not going to recount certain stories involving poo, but suffice to say, they're disgusting and I can't imagine a girl doing them!

Also, the inability to multi-task. Ask them to do even two simple things and they completely fall apart!
PoisonDonna
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by steelmole)
Double standard much? You insist on getting what you want by hinting yet a guy just has to come straight out with it?
Insist?
emilina
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
when you give them your heart and they treat it like its nothing. . .
Jabbamuffin
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Arteta)
Actually I think that's all *******s, periods may be annoying but it's abused way too much.

Haha I believe it. I must be a sucker...

Girls sure love moaning. I have one question though, do girls cheat as much as guys do?? I've been really shocked recently on the scale that guys seem to cheat :eek: I wouldn't do it myself with a clean concience... But surely men don't do it that much more, but from recent experience I'm beggining to think we really are pretty harsh on the cheating front generally ??
dealbreaker
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Botticello)
If most of the time means never!
One on count, men are decisive, women are indecisive...
Sprout_hair
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
oh... just general immatureness..
they seem to be really keen on betting on whether they can get a girl..
Ha.. idiots..
Jabbamuffin
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by 22KT22)
also not applicable to every guy but their memories.... seriously almost every guy i know has a terrible memory and constantly need reminding about stuff.

Haha we don't mean that, I feel reaaaally bad sometimes for it

I don't get better at it though... Maybe it's not something we can help?
Arteta
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Jabbamuffin)
Haha I believe it. I must be a sucker...

Girls sure love moaning. I have one question though, do girls cheat as much as guys do?? I've been really shocked recently on the scale that guys seem to cheat :eek: I wouldn't do it myself with a clean concience... But surely men don't do it that much more, but from recent experience I'm beggining to think we really are pretty harsh on the cheating front generally ??
I think we do it more, but only by a little bit. Women are pretty much just as bad, they're just better at hiding it than us.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (284)
37.67%
No - but I will (53)
7.03%
No - I don't want to (55)
7.29%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (362)
48.01%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise