Can men fake orgasms? Boyfriend situation... Watch

Ewan
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
There are quite a few ways in which a man can have a dry orgasm, but its not very common. Even after 2/3 times there still should be something coming out, even if it is of less volume and more fluid.

Judging by what you've said, I recon hes probably faking it... When you have sex the first time does he ejaculate?

EDIT: Maybe you should just have sex less often if its tiring him out so much lol
Emmska
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
tell him how you feel?
Aaron_1507
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
He isnt faking it, just a dry orgasm trust me. I doubt a boy would need to fake it.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Ewan)
There are quite a few ways in which a man can have a dry orgasm, but its not very common. Even after 2/3 times there still should be something coming out, even if it is of less volume and more fluid.

Judging by what you've said, I recon hes probably faking it... When you have sex the first time does he ejaculate?
Yeah he comes quite a lot the first time and it doesn't go on for too long (like I said bout 15mins). There was one time where he came like 3 times in one day so I know it's possible for him to come on the 3rd time.
Anonymous #3
Report 10 years ago
It's the other way around for me; I never, ever orgasm during sex. He tries, don't get me wrong - he can finger me to orgasm and all that jazzle, but when it comes to sex?

Well, it feels nice (once he's actually inside, which takes FOREVER because my vagina just doesn't seem to want to KNOW - which is a bit *****y really, when it's physically ready - but hey, this isn't about my vagina ) and all that, especially when he kneels up... yummmmmmy...

But as for orgasms, NOTHING works. ****ing annoying when he's done after like, 2 minutes.

Hmmm. Said too much?
leeming
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Male or female? Because hours of incessant pounding can hurt a girl y'know.
yea exactly.. hours... not 30 mins

and if it hurts dont do it so bloody rough... like the tenacious D's song "some times you gotta f' her gently"

either that or my gf is a nyth
DoMakeSayThink
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It's the other way around for me; I never, ever orgasm during sex. He tries, don't get me wrong - he can finger me to orgasm and all that jazzle, but when it comes to sex?

Well, it feels nice (once he's actually inside, which takes FOREVER because my vagina just doesn't seem to want to KNOW - which is a bit *****y really, when it's physically ready - but hey, this isn't about my vagina ) and all that, especially when he kneels up... yummmmmmy...

But as for orgasms, NOTHING works. ****ing annoying when he's done after like, 2 minutes.

Hmmm. Said too much?
Maybe it's the duration that's the problem? Not many women orgasm in 2 minutes.
munkie
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yeh the orgasm and the ejaculation can be two seperate things - I've had ejaculation without orgasm (it was rubbish I felt miserable) and also orgasm without ejaculation (which was scary cos I didn't know you could!)
marcusmerehay
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
to quote a Roy 'Chubby' Brown sketch, you should scuttle her, and make the fake orgasm noises and prepare some warm yoghurt
Anonymous #3
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by DoMakeSayThink)
Maybe it's the duration that's the problem? Not many women orgasm in 2 minutes.
Ah, you say that, but he sometimes has the urge to keep going after he's had his fun, so we continue to have sex - but after a while, despite whatever we do, I just get a little bored, to be honest. I keep up a good performance, of course, but you know. He knows. And hates it.

Anyway. Not about me, I apologise!
RightSaidJames
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah he comes quite a lot the first time and it doesn't go on for too long (like I said bout 15mins). There was one time where he came like 3 times in one day so I know it's possible for him to come on the 3rd time.
But in one session, with no space in between, it's hard to do, and you can orgasm without cumming especially if it's already hapenned once.
Ewan
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by RightSaidJames)
But in one session, with no space in between, it's hard to do, and you can orgasm without cumming especially if it's already hapenned once.
Something should still come out though I think? If I orgasm a second time its volume/fluidity is a lot less, but something still comes out. I didn't think it was possible to have a truely dry orgasm unless you purposely used one of the known techniques or have a health condition.
RightSaidJames
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ewan)
Something should still come out though I think? If I orgasm a second time its volume/fluidity is a lot less, but something still comes out. I didn't think it was possible to have a truely dry orgasm unless you purposely used one of the known techniques or have a health condition.
Sure, sure. But compared to the first...
pendragon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It is possible to orgasm without any or much *** coming out, but usually after you've *** about four or five times already.

It is also possible for men to fake orgasm, and say that there wasn't any *** or quickly chuck the tied up condom or for there to be some pre-*** in it.

It would be a bit strange for the girl to insist on seeing the *** as evidence of an orgasm.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by pendragon)
It is possible to orgasm without any or much *** coming out, but usually after you've *** about four or five times already.

It is also possible for men to fake orgasm, and say that there wasn't any *** or quickly chuck the tied up condom or for there to be some pre-*** in it.

It would be a bit strange for the girl to insist on seeing the *** as evidence of an orgasm.
We use a different form or contraception so don't use condoms therefore I would KNOW if he came or not

But yeah guess I'll never really know if he faked it or not lol one of my lifes greatest mysteries...
lazza
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by leeming)
yea exactly.. hours... not 30 mins
some people are well endowed
The Bishman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think another key thing is, that after the 3rd time, why not him a rest for a bit. Allow him to have a red bull, maybe a sandwich or read a newspaper, just allow him some recovery/reload time. If he feels guilty that he cant come after the 3rd time, it sounds like your sex drive is higher than his.

If you had a little bit less sex then chances are he wouldn't have to fake anything.

Before long, you'll be riding polished bone if you do this everyday.
marcusmerehay
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by The Bishman)
I think another key thing is, that after the 3rd time, why not him a rest for a bit. Allow him to have a red bull, maybe a sandwich or read a newspaper, just allow him some recovery/reload time. If he feels guilty that he cant come after the 3rd time, it sounds like your sex drive is higher than his.

If you had a little bit less sex then chances are he wouldn't have to fake anything.

Before long, you'll be riding polished bone if you do this everyday.
LOL at the last line.
reviresco
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It is definitely possible to have a dry orgasm if you've already *** two or three times, its not like you have an infinite supply, it takes time to build up.

But to be honest i've been in the situation where your just going at it for ages and get a bit bored, and done the whole "o yeah thats just wonderful" and fallen asleep thing, which is fair enough in my opinion, it does get quite tiring after awhile.
Bateman
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You can orgasm without ejaculating.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads