What an annoying flatmate Watch

Speedbird2008
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Mental!

Just have an argument with her and sort it out.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've just gotten out of my year from hell with annoying people to live with! I am so glad it's over, it's a massive weight off my shoulders. Just hang in there and it'll be fine. It sounds like you're living with one of the most selfish rars in the world. I bet she wears ugg boots and pyjamas, am I right?
Y'anami!
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Crezzy betch.
KwungSun
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by CHAMON)
Learn English
That does it. You're next.
Ryouga
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Thought id give an update, shes waking me up at all hours again and shes going to bed around 3-4am as usual and waking me up around 7am.

She was playing the stereo loud earlier and then she turned it down as she was expecting friend then her friend came and started kicking the front door loud and ramming it with the wheelie bin.

Her and her friend keep running around the house banging about laughing and singing so they must be very drunk

I need to go to bed around 11pm midnight at the latest and asked for some tablets to help sleeping from doctor yesterday

Also found out she hasnt an exact date of moving so expects to just move at no notice, again never told me I overheard her on phone to her mum

Its beyond a joke as shes also started stealing my milk, bread and other food. and then lies about it.

Shes leaving the front door open a few times for like 15 minutes whilst she takes some things to her friends and we live in Chavsville(2 local murders in last year) and she doesnt care as it means anyone can get in and steal loads.

Shes acting the victim all the time, I didnt know to laugh or not when earlier I heard her say to her mum that her boss had to give her 2 hours less work this week but offered her more work next week when before there wasnt any. and she wrote a letter demanding he pay her the 2 hours(which arent contracted) work plus an extra days worth for free.

Im serious here btw.
Ryouga
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Another update, spoke to her friendily today and she says shes not moving to new place now as landlord tried to con her as hes changed back the contract to say shes elligble for all bills,. and the rent is for the house as a whole not per person and he refuses to do the landlord deposit scheme.

So she says now shes planning to move by the 15th but may not be to the 30th as shes now getting a private place.

What I found funny though is she says she will have to pay more for a private place but the price she told me for a place shes seeing tommorow is the same as the landlord she doesnt want to be with.

My rooms a mess as my stuff is packed and the halls covered in her boxes so the house is very untidy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (499)
37.83%
No - but I will (101)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (90)
6.82%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (629)
47.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed