Lost my virginity... Watch

Polyhymnia
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
That happened to me for about a year. It's tough. You just need to keep going at it.
Cattleman
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
There's been blood with every virgin I've broken in.. but not quite to the level it sounds like you were bleeding??

Normally just light bleeding that stops shortly after..
-steph-
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dont worry pain and blood is normal. I found it hard to sit down for 24 hours and I couldnt laugh at jokes cause it was too painfully. lol.

But ur bf sounds really nice and just relax and try again. What the worse that could happen? Well you could get poked in the ear but that is the worse case scenario.
lazza
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
He also said that it hurt cos I was on my period (which I may be as I am due it soon... does your period make sex hurt?)

apparently sex stops period pains. though i've never found anyone brave enough to try it hahaha
skinnyblackjeans
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
[QUOTE=Anonymous]PLEASE keep anon. Thank you.

Last night I lost my virginity to my bf last night... This is so embarrassing but it took a few attempts to put it in with both me and him trying, and when he got it in it hurt like HELL, like I couldn't actually bear it so he stopped... then on other attempts it hurt and then a few times it kind of came out... Is it meant to hurt so much?

And then... on attempt number who knows he looked at me and went "baby you're bleeding!!!"... There was a fair amount of blood and I'm still bleeding a bit now =/ The thing is as well I'm 20 and he's 28 and I just told him he must have made me start my period... Arg this is so annoying. He kept asking me if I was okay etc... He was pretty nice about it and I was scared he'd think I was disgusting cos we both had blood over us when we put the light on =/ but he wasn't and just seemed concerned... He also said that it hurt cos I was on my period (which I may be as I am due it soon... does your period make sex hurt?)
QUOTE]

Let's get this straight shall we:

1. Your a virgin you have NOT broken your hymen (google ''hymen'' if u dont know what this is)

2. when you brake your hymen you bleed -like you did. YOU DID NOT START YOUR PERIOD. This is natural when having sex for the first time.

3. You've never had sex before - your going to be nervous/ridged.

4. My advise - warm up -. Take it slow - RELAX.

xx
Blue Rose
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm never having sex. Ever. Too bad anyone that wants it, I'd rather be alone forever.
Cassie89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
To be honest that sounds like a lot of blood for just broken hymen. There's a possibility he might have torn the place between your vagina and anus. Sorry I know that sounds scary but it's not serious, you just need to keep it clean and it'll heal really quickly. If that is what happened just next be really careful how he enters you (should be pointing towards the small of your back) and go slowly.
crazybored
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by hannah_dru)
Yeah I think they can grow back cos its just skin after all.
Where did you get that from? As far as I'm aware, hymen's don't grow back, which is why some people have operations to fix them, so it's as if they're a virgin again. But yeah, once it's gone, it's gone.
hannah_dru
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm sure I read it somewhere. Possibly here.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (329)
37.34%
No - but I will (71)
8.06%
No - I don't want to (63)
7.15%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (418)
47.45%

Watched Threads