Shakira Watch

purplerain5
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I like Shakira, she's such a great performer.

She's done a video for the song, Rabiosa, from her last album, I just came across it this morning:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5irTX82olg
Keiraa
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I like her as brunette in the video! Think she should change her hair 'cause they look kinda terrible now, lol
I don't like video as mush as the song though rabioooosa ratata, haha
ibysaiyan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Keiraa)
I like Shakira, but I prefer her previous stuff much more. Like 'Dónde Están los Ladrones?', 'Laundry Service' or 'Oral Fixation' albums. I think She Wolf album was her biggest flop
LOL You have just resurrected a 3 years old thread :s
Jingers
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
High As A Kite
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I was at her concert last year at the 02.. it was awesommee and she's so beautiful

so jelly of pique
Keiraa
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ibysaiyan)
LOL You have just resurrected a 3 years old thread :s
Yeah, I'm proud of it
yellowpurpleyellow
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Of course... She's friggin awsome!! And omg she can dance soo well...
Hemzo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
She does not look like 34 at all! But I liked her with blonde hair for some reason, nonetheless nice song!
tieyourmotherdown
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I thought around Whenever Wherever and Underneath Your Clothes she was really good, but after She Wolf everything just went a bit mediocre.

Also she must have the most diabolical record label in history. They went to all the effort to get Dizzee Rascal on Loca and it just hasn't been released in the UK, which is the one market where you would definitely release it with Dizzee Rascal involved. So bizarre.
purplerain5
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I didn't even realise how old this thread was! :eek:

Still she is such a good dancer! I loved her old songs, but I liked 'Loca' & i think 'Rabiosa' is growing on me. I agree, the video could have been better.
hohohogreengiant
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
...small girl crush...
ormaybeitsjustnarcissism
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I only know about 4 songs of hers but I like them a lot
Eidothea
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I was looking through for translation of 'Rabiosa' and I was shocked to see that in English, she would be declaring that she is affected by rabies! :eek:
(The real translation is 'fury' or 'anger' by the way!)
Va Sin Decir
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I LOVE SHAKIRA. She is one of the best artists of all time in my opinion. Can't get enough of her newest album Sale El Sol and her older ones are looped regularly on my iPod. Would love to see her on tour, oof that Spanish trill she's got.

(Original post by Eidothea)
I was looking through for translation of 'Rabiosa' and I was shocked to see that in English, she would be declaring that she is affected by rabies! :eek:
(The real translation is 'fury' or 'anger' by the way!)
Haha, what about the lyrics to Gordita?! 'Perversión absoluto en el área, perverso como tener sexo en una funeraria'...
Maryan555
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I love shakira!! .... Ratata !! I tend to listen to her Spanish songs more than the English , they seem to be better. La tortura and estoy aqui are the songs that I can't stop replying, no matter how many times!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (124)
39.62%
No - but I will (17)
5.43%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.39%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (152)
48.56%

Watched Threads