Am I still ugly? Watch

This discussion is closed.
U_Avin_A_Laff
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i wouldnt say ur ugly that just doesnt quite cut it. i would use the words hideous or repulsive instead.
krisss
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
lets look at positive side:

Great teeth
slim figure
good facial structure
symetric face

Bad points:
Glasses
Skinny
Plain hair.

All your problems can be corrected. Your very young and you will put on weight soon, your at your slimmest time, you could always go to the gym and bulk up. You could get contacts instead of glasses, your glasses are abit old skool to say the least. Your hair would compliment your face and make you stand out more if you went to a salon instead of a barbers and got a proper style. I think with a little tweaking you could be at a point where you look very good. I would'nt worry at all if I were you. Theres no reason for you to have low self asteem.
Electric_Dreams
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by U_Avin_A_Laff)
i wouldnt say ur ugly that just doesnt quite cut it. i would use the words hideous or repulsive instead.
Of course those words wouldn't go very far to describe your apparent personality.

OP, don't listen to these idiotic comments, listen to the above poster, he's totally right.
OllyThePhilosopher
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've seen uglier. Anyway we can't tell whether you are beautiful or not - it is inside of you.
londonboym
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
you're only 15.
by the time you're 18 you'll look much different.

well, that's how it went for me.
anyarian
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by amazing-moi)
okay
i just thank god that
im not death

i think it would be quite cool to be death.

i always though i looked good in a cloak. though couldn't quite deal with the bony finger, i think.
Lothar Warlock
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Lothar Warlock)
Shut up Northern Soul. Don't worry OP, he's like that... look at his Rep.

You are SO NOT UGLY. At least you don't have spots like I do.. a lot of us have spots and you don't! Seriously, I know many girls who go out with guys who look like you. To girls, so i've heard, it's mostly personality.. of course looking good is a plus, and I'd say you look handsome enough to go out with many girls.
Furthermore, my friends reckon my girlfriend is the prettiest/hottest in the whole year, out of about 90 girls. And i'm definitely not the most physically attractive! :p: She told me it was because of my intelligence, personality and athleticism. There will always be a girl who falls for you because of your talents. Though this may sound very stereotypical, but based on your looks, you must be very very academically successful.
username130457
Badges: 2
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Thanks for people who complimented and gave me constructive critisism. I've just asked this question because lately, some of the worst looking pupils at my school have been calling me 'ugly' etc... It felt a little ironic and i also felt a little upset. In one case a person called me 'deformed' which pushed the boundaries.

That's all. Thanks everyone .
shivangee
Report 10 years ago
im not saying you are ugly giving you advice to enhance your looks get some contacts or more fashionable glasses go to the gym and try some more fashionable clothes
NW8_SW1_EC3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I agree you should grow your hair longer, perhaps get contacts and go to the gym and tone up.
username130457
(Original post by NW8_SW1_EC3)
I agree you should grow your hair longer, perhaps get contacts and go to the gym and tone up.
I'm quite toned up already, I think. Would you call a 6-pac toned up :confused:
NW8_SW1_EC3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ramadulla)
6-pac is alot more than toned, if you have got one then well done though! You look a bit skinny in your pictures though, not in a rude way.
KAv.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
are u serious or is this a joke? just wondering cos u called the filename uglyycp0 lol
Sithius
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Damn, you're pretty ugly.
username130457
(Original post by KAv.)
are u serious or is this a joke? just wondering cos u called the filename uglyycp0 lol
It's serious. I have this filename because it helps me to keep sane during demanding times (hence, my ugliness confirmed by the person above), and thus I'm not surprised if i get called an ugly duckling .
U_Avin_A_Laff
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
how many feathers can u bench.
Bubblebee
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Nah, thats just because you don't have any fat covering the muscle.
Colesy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bubblebee)
Nah, thats just because you don't have any fat covering the muscle.
Yup you got it in one. All it means is you're defined because you have a low bodyfat level. Visible 6 pack does not equal muscle.
Nadinus
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If your self-esteem is so dependant on how attractive you are then your face is the least of your worries
farawayheartbeat
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I actually think you're pretty cute.

I agree get some contacts though and growing your hair a bit, but only because that's what I prefer XD

Don't listen to the people who call you ugly. As I was growing up I lived with that constantly - from my own sister. Everyone always compliments me now, but there's still something inside me that thinks they're lying, because of my self esteem as I was growing up. But slowly, I'm getting better. And so will you.
When you've had a brilliant day and you're feeling so amazing and happy, do you want to verbally abuse people and make everyone feel bad? No. You only want to when you're feeling negative, you want someone else to hurt, to feel worse than you, don't you? And it's not always that they actually do genuinely think "jesus he's hideous", alot of the time it's just because they can. People just want to hurt others, and that's wrong, but you just have to ignore them and see what twatbags they are. And anyway, they don't matter because they'll soon either get bored of it, or you'll lose contact, and then you'll meet the amazing person who does matter.
Haha, I sound like such a douche XD
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (441)
37.89%
No - but I will (88)
7.56%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.87%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (555)
47.68%

Watched Threads