Slim fit straight jeans vs skinny jeans? Watch

Tabris
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You'd cry if you knew how cheap Uniqlo jeans are in Japan, compared to how much they are here anyhow.
remusus03
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Jaager)
Shouldnt really happen if wearing guy's skinny jeans, iirc they have extra material in the crotch area....

I agree with you ...I just bought Super SLim Fit jeans 10mins back and tehy are hell lot better than the skinny twister once..just needed to get a confirmation ..and if a girl says it I have to agree
Yuvastyleindia
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Slim fit straight jeans are fit to only slim people and they are so straight in looks. While skinny jeans can be wear by anyone whether they are fit or fat. It is not necessary that skinny jeans are straight, they can be found in all shapes.
Cristocracy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Skinny and Slim fit jeans should have the same impact on your crotch area! That part is determined by the rise, while slim/skinny is the hem and taper. They are two entirely different things altogether, skinny simply means the hem is smaller (usually 16 or 17.5cm). Slim jeans have a hem of about 19cm, while regular generally runs at 21cm.

Name:  rise-jeans-dolce-gabbana.jpeg
Views: 348
Size:  96.6 KB
The above picture shows the rise of a pair of jeans

Name:  IMG_0131.JPG
Views: 327
Size:  184.9 KB
This is called hem
myusername.
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I wear both, but I prefer skinny jeans
Meaty_man
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I think skinny jeans make a guy look effeminate, but i know a lot of girls like that these days so.

Posted from TSR Mobile
jessdaniel
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I would thought that skinny jeans were usually more tighter around your lower leg/ankle, and straight ones were well So i prefer the straight leg jeans.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads