vets in practice! Watch

karate_kat
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The "return to vets in practice" starts tonight on BBC2, i think at 7.30, and it's on tuesday, thursday and friday as well.
bumbleboy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I have seen vets and nurses mess up injections on many occasions, have even seen a vet set fire to a hamster!!!

I guess with Trude she was just nervous about having a camera watch her all the time. Then again I suppose she could have been a crap vet.
x_Bex_x
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
hey everyone is allowed to make mistakes! and frankly I say good on her for taking a degree in a second language!. but I loved vets in practice so much, and animal park is having a new series! yey
nic*nic
Report 10 years ago
I LOVE Animal Park!
Holsy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Did anyone watch it last night? I loved the nostalgia. "Oh I know you!" "And you!"

And the kitten thing I mentioned was brought up.:p:
givvy
Report 10 years ago
omg I actually nearly cried when they were telling Sally's story, I didnt realise about any of that!
Holsy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by givvy)
omg I actually nearly cried when they were telling Sally's story, I didnt realise about any of that!
It was really sad. :sadnod:
bumbleboy
Rep:
?
She strikes me as quite a women!
nic*nic
Report 10 years ago
[QUOTE=bumbleboy]I have seen vets and nurses mess up injections on many occasions, have even seen a vet set fire to a hamster!!!QUOTE]

Er.... what?!?!!?
Silver_Lightning
Report 10 years ago
I never watched the original series as i didn't know it existed (must of been living under a rock) but i have been watching this for some reason, it interests me. I have also been watching wild animal ER lol
bumbleboy
Rep:
?
Er.... what?!?!!?[/QUOTE]

Lets just say it involved a quarterising (sorry if thats the wrong name) machine and a poorly fitting Oxygen mask!!

When i told my friend who is a vet nurse she said she has seen the same thing happen with a goat kid been debudded, and in that case the owner was standing watching the vet work.
Botticello
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I used to love it, the vets I went to mentioned Trude putting the needle through when I was doing a dogs neck injection.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (546)
37.73%
No - but I will (113)
7.81%
No - I don't want to (100)
6.91%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (688)
47.55%

Watched Threads