The embarrassing dad thread. Watch

L i b
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My Dad dresses terribly and with every year he seems to lose yet more table manners. He also swears rather a lot these days. Before long I imagine he'll turn into that QC character from the Fast Show...
eclectic89
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
my friend's dad spent hours in the loo while on the plane. turned out that he **** his pants.
another friend's dad got robbed and ran after the guy who was running away. after catching the guy and and just about to punch him, it turned out that the guy caught was trying to help her dad catch the robber!!!!!
hippieglitter
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I seem to be blessed with non-embarassing parents, they're great.
princess_sue
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
my dad is a legend..he gets on with all my mates & has never once embarrassed me.
Viridis
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My dad's useless with application forms and stuff. He once ticked me as 'male' and handed it in, you should've seen the woman's face =/

Other times he'll have to ask me what my DOB is or how old i am.

He also likes to sing this walls ice-cream advert that he saw on t.v., like he was singing it in traffic yesterday, the windows were down too and it doesn't really help when you have a strong loud voice (im always telling him he's partially deaf). So yeh, other passengers were giving the 'oh dear' look.
atoms4peace
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Viridis)
My dad's useless with application forms and stuff. He once ticked me as 'male' and handed it in, you should've seen the woman's face =/

He also likes to sing this walls ice-cream advert that he saw on t.v., like he was singing it in traffic yesterday, the windows were down too and it doesn't really help when you have a strong loud voice (im always telling him he's partially deaf). So yeh, other passengers were giving the 'oh dear' look.
lol yeah. I hate when my dad talks on his mobile in public. He literally shouts. Passers by turn around and look
Sine
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
my parents never actually embarrass me..
rnshan
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I am proud of my DAD and will always be.
Viridis
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by atoms4peace)
lol yeah. I hate when my dad talks on his mobile in public. He literally shouts. Passers by turn around and look
:laugh:

my dad shouts whenever he talks, even if it's a person sitting next to him. I wouldn't be suprised if i've lost some of my hearing thanks to him.

(Original post by seanisonfire)
:coma:
oh shush you.
Amy_J
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My dad isn't so much embarrassing, more an utter ****. Oh well.
Titch89
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My dad does this as well. Once he also spelt my name on a very important form as well and a letter asking me to be excused from PE.:rolleyes:
Kätzchen
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by OllyThePhilosopher)
My mate's dad used to wear short shorts - lmao.
My dad wears them. They look like hotpants. :laugh:
plastic-hearts--x
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My dads usually ok, but once, I was in his car with my friends and there was music on... had quite a heavy bass and, to wind me up, he starts banging the dashboard of the car and saying "What's that banging? I'll have to take this car back to Fords!!"
My friends found it hilarious, I however, almost died with embarrasment!
Muppety_Kid
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Kätzchen)
My dad wears them. They look like hotpants. :laugh:
*Imagines Patty and Selma from "The Simpsons" wearing hotpants*

bmh16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by atoms4peace)
Dads are embarrassing, that usually goes without saying. I suffered a particularly embarrassing incident the other night.

I was working 9am till 7pm and asked my dad to pick me up after work so at 7pm we all came down to wait by the front doors until our boss had finished locking up and could let us out. There were about 15 of us and my dad (he'd been to the gym) was outside in his gym shorts and a lycra style t-shirt (he has a bit of belly too) drenched in sweat waiting for me outside the doors.

"who's that sweaty man?" asked my co-worker and everyone laughed. "Its my dad" i replied (going crimson).

Then there was silence.

Then my boss came down to let us out. "who's that man?" she said laughing.
"becky's dad" everyone replied.

I wanted to die.

anyone else got any embarrassing dad stories they'd like to share with the group?
LOL, that is the funniest thing i've read on here all day, and i've read quite a bit Poor you it must be said, but you will look back on thismoment and see how funny it really is
chloecouture
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My dad asks any guy who comes in my house, questions about politics :rolleyes:
He also is another one who tells embaressing unfunny jokes.
No worse than anyone elses dad tbh, my Mum is the more embaressing of the two.
thanette
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Bless him. At least he is nice enough to wait for you after work, and sensible enough to exercise. Screw your workmates' opinions; they will no doubt be really embarassed to have flippantly passed judgment on him come Monday...
will...
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
He also likes to sing this walls ice-cream advert that he saw on t.v.
Happen to be the cornetto song? My dad does that. Also sings the "If I knew you were comin' I'd've baked a cake" song whenether he cooks. Didn't sing it for ages then he happen to see it on tv :rolleyes:
evil groove
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
My dad pervs on my mares
Sick.

hcblingbling
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
my dad always gets my name wrong and calls be by my sisters name, even though she doesnt live in the same house anymore!

my dad also farts loudly in public. sooooo embarassing
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (558)
37.8%
No - but I will (115)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (103)
6.98%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (700)
47.43%

Watched Threads