did life get better when you moved out to university? Watch

SmilerNuts
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Danielle89)
oi! Stop being pedantic :cool:

Edit: I love the independence of it, and the confidence this new independence has given me

Good enough?

How ya keepin anyway?
:laugh: Cannot help but rip the piss outa you!

Oh yes, that's fantastic. I'm so glad I now fully understand your post :p:

I'm alright ta. Just remembered that I'm now living in the murder capital of Europe but apart from that I'm good :cool: Et toi?

(Original post by wanderlust.xx)
Nah, I'm going to uni in 2009, haven't looked around the halls yet. Want to go to Nottingham/Birmingham so I'm assuming they'll have some decent rectangularish rooms... and if people can fit desktops/basket hoops in their rooms I think a projector with something like that new fangled lense angle thingie would be cool... means I can put it in the computer and it'll point to a certain wall.
Well, I'm not gonna piss on your parade. If you do your research before you move in and get one of the bigger rooms then you can cram it with as much stuff as humanly possible If you do get some decent kit then remember to insure it, just in case some parties get out of control or whatever Those are my words of wisdom :cool:
Danielle89
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SmilerNuts)
:laugh: Cannot help but rip the piss outa you!

Oh yes, that's fantastic. I'm so glad I now fully understand your post :p:

I'm alright ta. Just remembered that I'm now living in the murder capital of Europe but apart from that I'm good :cool: Et toi?
Cheeky bugger but I'll let you off with it

Im doing fine, currently studying for a resit And also working as a maid for rich people all over the district. It's an ok job, and brings in the pennies for next year

You're a tough cookie, them murderers won't come near you :p:
SmilerNuts
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Danielle89)
Cheeky bugger but I'll let you off with it

Im doing fine, currently studying for a resit And also working as a maid for rich people all over the district. It's an ok job, and brings in the pennies for next year

You're a tough cookie, them murderers won't come near you :p:
:hugs:

Aaw man, what exam did you fail? Haha wow, a maid! Sounds like a good job if you're not working for *******s. Bet your in Rubislaw and Cults a lot.

Haha I hope so! If they do I'll tell them I know you :cool:
Danielle89
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SmilerNuts)
:hugs:

Aaw man, what exam did you fail? Haha wow, a maid! Sounds like a good job if you're not working for *******s. Bet your in Rubislaw and Cults a lot.

Haha I hope so! If they do I'll tell them I know you :cool:
Never heard of those places before, but Im back in Arbroath so it's Forfar, Montrose, Dundee and Tayport I've been sent to mostly... apparently not too many rich people actually IN Arbroath haha.

It was a human physiology exam I failed - I know now that I didn't learn in enough detail all the crap I was expected to so Im working on it over summer... failure not an option cos I couldn't bare not seeing all those lovely people again

:godancing:
fabo89
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by juicyfruit)
I hope so, I just want to get out of sixth form, get the grades and run!
Cannot wait to go to university, it's the only thing keeping me going through sixth form!
A fellow geology hopeful,a rare find indeed.
FadedJade
  • CV Helper
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Nope, all my friends from back home are the best friends ive ever had. I hate uni, simply because the people there are all *****.
wanderlust.xx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Nina)
Nope, all my friends from back home are the best friends ive ever had. I hate uni, simply because the people there are all *****.
You're in Cambridge, honey. I've got a friend in Cambridge and he's doing amazing, has a girlfriend, loads of mates. Maybe you're just in the wrong college. :x
*River
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Mixed bag really.

I think a lot of people get really excited about university, and it's inevitable that some of them will be disappointed with reality.
Danny the Geezer
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I hope life for me gets better when I move to uni cos at the minute it's pretty average lol.
FadedJade
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by wanderlust.xx)
You're in Cambridge, honey. I've got a friend in Cambridge and he's doing amazing, has a girlfriend, loads of mates. Maybe you're just in the wrong college. :x
Yep I'm in the wrong college. I managed to get all the snobby people. All the people that do my course and other people I know there are lovely, but they arent the people that I'm forced to see everyday!
Dee27
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yes, I love life! Wasn't bad before uni, had it's ups and downs as to be expected, and have th odd nostalgic moment, but I have to say I'm loving life having moved out to uni! Even if I am stupidly broke and unable to find a job atm...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (219)
39.32%
No - but I will (38)
6.82%
No - I don't want to (37)
6.64%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (263)
47.22%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed