Anti Christ Watch

RedDragon
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Marilyn Manson is uuuuugly. Though that might just be the eyeliner and face paint.
Panamared
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
For one to believe in the Antichrist one has to first believe in Christ Jesus, for you cannot have one without the other. I believe in both. In order to know the origins of the Antichrist you have to also know the origins of Lucifer believe in Lucifers' existence. The relationship of Lucifer to Christ is the same relationship of Cain to Able. The final battle will take place in a few short years. Satan the Devil was formally known in the heavenly kingdom as Lucifer. He lost his position of authority because he wanted "freedom". Freedom to be as God. Freedom to be his own God. Through him the heavens under went a rebellion as he subverted Gods subjects to follow him. A full third of Gods subjects have succumb to the lie that he tempts others to believe.

First, let us remember, Satan cannot force anyone to do anything. We are confronted with choices in our daily life. Most are innocuous but there is only one choice that Satan wants you to stand against. God has presented man with a way to be free from all things including death. All it entails is confessing that you are a sinner and apart from God you are not worthy but by believing that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and by standing in faith to God in this matter you will be saved and preserved from the second death that all non believers will suffer at the end of the millennium kingdom, (about 1000 years from now) In believing that Jesus Christ is our Saviour and Advocate before God we are asked to take on the full personage of Jesus Christ and walk as He did in Gods commandments. It can't get any simpler than that. If there was ever a simpler book of rules to follow, that would bring complete peace to mankind, its the commandments of God. The reason I haven't said 10 commandments is because Jesus Christ during His time preaching on earth offered up what He considered to be the 2 greatest commandments:

A. Love God with your whole heart, mind, body and spirit;

B. Love your neighbor as you would love yourself.

By abiding in just these 2 commandments a person would be compelled to include the ten commandments.

Of coarse Satan will never confess in this manner. He wants the ultimate freedom. Freedom apart from God to be his own God.
ForeverIsMyName
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Panamared)
For one to believe in the Antichrist one has to first believe in Christ Jesus, for you cannot have one without the other. I believe in both. In order to know the origins of the Antichrist you have to also know the origins of Lucifer believe in Lucifers' existence. The relationship of Lucifer to Christ is the same relationship of Cain to Able. The final battle will take place in a few short years. Satan the Devil was formally known in the heavenly kingdom as Lucifer. He lost his position of authority because he wanted "freedom". Freedom to be as God. Freedom to be his own God. Through him the heavens under went a rebellion as he subverted Gods subjects to follow him. A full third of Gods subjects have succumb to the lie that he tempts others to believe.

First, let us remember, Satan cannot force anyone to do anything. We are confronted with choices in our daily life. Most are innocuous but there is only one choice that Satan wants you to stand against. God has presented man with a way to be free from all things including death. All it entails is confessing that you are a sinner and apart from God you are not worthy but by believing that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and by standing in faith to God in this matter you will be saved and preserved from the second death that all non believers will suffer at the end of the millennium kingdom, (about 1000 years from now) In believing that Jesus Christ is our Saviour and Advocate before God we are asked to take on the full personage of Jesus Christ and walk as He did in Gods commandments. It can't get any simpler than that. If there was ever a simpler book of rules to follow, that would bring complete peace to mankind, its the commandments of God. The reason I haven't said 10 commandments is because Jesus Christ during His time preaching on earth offered up what He considered to be the 2 greatest commandments:

A. Love God with your whole heart, mind, body and spirit;

B. Love your neighbor as you would love yourself.

By abiding in just these 2 commandments a person would be compelled to include the ten commandments.

Of coarse Satan will never confess in this manner. He wants the ultimate freedom. Freedom apart from God to be his own God.
Source?

PS. I have trouble using the Bible as a source as it's riddled with historical inaccuracies, moral blunders and more fiction than John Grisham could ever hope to put out.
mdr
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
anti what?
ah it's a load of one's arse
HJV
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Is it like matter and anti-matter?

If you put christ and anti-christ in the same room are they going to explode?

Anyway I think believing in Santa Claus is much more fun. At least he brings you presents every December.
blackdragonthegreat
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by HJV)
Is it like matter and anti-matter?

If you put christ and anti-christ in the same room are they going to explode?

Anyway I think believing in Santa Claus is much more fun. At least he brings you presents every December.
But there is more of matter than antimatter. Hence the 'christ' will defeat the antichrist.

N.B. I dont belive in Jesus Christ, only the muslim version (Isa). The comment above is just an anology.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (316)
37.4%
No - but I will (66)
7.81%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.34%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (401)
47.46%

Watched Threads