Dear You.. Watch

Delicious Dark Appeal
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear You,

Next time you decide to announce to the world that you're suicidally depressed, Think about who you're saying it to, you self-obsessed attention seeking *****!!!
Kizz91
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear You,
Go away! Stop messaging me, stop sending me page after page of prattling emails, stop ignoring the BUSY on my MSN and stop phoning me every night :mad: I'm going to block you if you carry on like this.
I don't mind you asking me stuff. I liek talking to you! But when you always want to talk about the same thing, it's not fun. It's boring. Sending me pages of emoticons is ridiculous and confusing. I've started always being 'appear offline' because i don't want to talk to you. Sorry, but sort it out.
Geog_Magz
Report 10 years ago
Dear you,

Although what you said made me happy for the rest of the week, why say it if you knew we couldn't be together and why go off with her just after you spoke to me like that... And why brush past me just close enough to touch and whisper to me and make me feel like that if... if I never was to know if it was a game to you. And why are you there and I'm here when I really want to ask you what the hell you were thinking... Thank you for making me feel beautiful and showing me one sentence can be the nicest and the most hurtful thing anyone could ever say. Did you feel anything or was it just words...?

I said it before and i still say it now. I would.

----

Woah this is a good thread for getting stuff off your chest!
forgottenromeo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Geog_Magz)
Dear you,

Although what you said made me happy for the rest of the week, why say it if you knew we couldn't be together and why go off with her just after you spoke to me like that... And why brush past me just close enough to touch and whisper to me and make me feel like that if... if I never was to know if it was a game to you. And why are you there and I'm here when I really want to ask you what the hell you were thinking... Thank you for making me feel beautiful and showing me one sentence can be the nicest and the most hurtful thing anyone could ever say. Did you feel anything or was it just words...?

I said it before and i still say it now. I would.

----

Woah this is a good thread for getting stuff off your chest!
Isn't it just
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear Me.

Stop getting so attached so easily, it never gets you anywhere and you only end up thinking bad of a person who did absolutely nothing wrong!
thatwhichiam
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you,

Stop being so insecure. You're great, I love you (but not like that any more, please realise I don't) and the best friend I have ever, ever had. Stop letting the insecure girl stick her nose into our friendship, I couldn't bear it if I lost being friends with you. Oh, and if one day you listen to what everyone's being saying all along, and think what we could be, let me know. I might come back to you.

Dear other, very hot you,

I don't understand how someone as attractive, clever, funny and talented as you would even look twice at me, but (it seems) you like me. But I really want to know what will happen later on when we live in the same house? Is that really sensible? I want to know your opinion on that.
forgottenromeo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Drewski)
Dear Me.

Stop getting so attached so easily, it never gets you anywhere and you only end up thinking bad of a person who did absolutely nothing wrong!
Like yourself.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by forgottenromeo)
Like yourself.
Huh? :mute:

Sorry, being a bit thick this evening...
DannyBoy123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you,

I love your boobs.
Mantha
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you
I'm so stressed right now! I just want straight answers and I just want to see you. I'm feeling so alone. I wish I could see you, if I tell you you'll care less. I know you. I just miss you so much and you don't even care about seeing me.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear You,

You made things really, really bad for me, and the things which I did to you were entirely your own fault. But all I ever wanted was an apology. If I had gotten that those things could have been avoided.
PinPin
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear You,
I really miss you but i'm not allowed to tell anyone because i'm supposed to always take the mick out of you. Please come home. The weather isn't the only reason i like visiting you.

Dear You,
I miss talking to you. Why do I feel I need an excuse to have a conversation with you? Whatever he told you about me shouldn't have affected how you felt about me.
forgottenromeo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Drewski)
Huh? :mute:

Sorry, being a bit thick this evening...
Like ending up hating yourself when you did nothing wrong.
scaryhair
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you,
I have put up with your hurtful behaviour for years now. It's just unacceptable now and I have tried absolutely everything to help you mature and realise the truth of the situation, but I gave up on you a while ago now. Please just leave us alone now and find someone else to bother. I hope people realise your true colours before it's too late.

Dear you,
You are literally my world. I have no idea how you put up with me from day to day life. Thank you for having patience with me and thank you for opening up to me. You have made me happier than I have ever been before. I can see myself building my future with you. I love you.

Dear you,
Despite not seeing you much, we haven't grown apart and I am so glad of that. I miss you so much and I really want to spend more time with you. You've seemed to be a little depressed lately, please let me listen and help you. You make me laugh until I nearly wet myself, don't let that part of you fade away. I'm always here.
thanette
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you,

I'm not really missing you at all, in fact I'm filling my time just fine without you. Perhaps I am being petty, and I know I was angry and perhaps quite rude-but you don't seem to realise quite how disrespectful you are to me in general, particularly in front of certain people who you know relish provoking me. I am ignoring you not out of spite, but mostly because I don't know how we can go back to normal-not that I want things to go back to normal, but I don't know if we can comfortably forget this with ease.
Feexx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you

You will never ever know how much you hurt me. And your new girlfriend? She's the one who actively encouraged me to split up with you. She's the one who told me you cheated on me, who spent hours saying how i deserved better, what a ****ty boyfriend you were etc etc. It's funny for someone who thought you were such an idiot, she moved in pretty quickly once we had broken up.
No love whatsoever for you or her
Vykeera
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you,

I miss you. I miss the sound of your voice, the way it's quite slow and low-pitched. The way you move; the way you pause before acting because you're considering something. The way you smile in that goofy way when you talk about your music. The way your cheeks go so red. The way you're so 'traditional'. The way you used to text me everyday, with messages such as 'Tb x'. The way I used to lean against you, having your arms around me. I miss getting pissed off at how ridiculously conservative your opinions are, or how black and white you see things.

I hate how every day I don't hear from you. I hate having not seen you since Wales, and always wondering why I never see you out. I hate knowing things will never work between us, because I can't trust you not to hurt me. I hate how little you care about me. I hate how it never even crossed your mind that I might do more than like you.

I hate how I'll never tell you, or anyone else, that I love you, because I never can.
Anonymous #2
Report 10 years ago
Dear Me.
For God's sake control yourself. You are the only person who can stop yourself from doing stupid, self-destructive things, so stop blaming other people, who are trying to HELP you, for all your problems and moodswings.

Why did you think that getting paralytically drunk at the ball would make you feel better? Because now you look like an idiot and your head hurts. And there is sick on the bottom of the dress that cost way too much. Stop thinking about doing stupid things and start working. Properly. You are not going to pass this year if you don't start caring about it.

Work out what the hell is making you feel like this and sort it. You can't keep it up forever.
forgottenromeo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Vykeera)
Dear you,

I miss you. I miss the sound of your voice, the way it's quite slow and low-pitched. The way you move; the way you pause before acting because you're considering something. The way you smile in that goofy way when you talk about your music. The way your cheeks go so red. The way you're so 'traditional'. The way you used to text me everyday, with messages such as 'Tb x'. The way I used to lean against you, having your arms around me. I miss getting pissed off at how ridiculously conservative your opinions are, or how black and white you see things.

I hate how every day I don't hear from you. I hate having not seen you since Wales, and always wondering why I never see you out. I hate knowing things will never work between us, because I can't trust you not to hurt me. I hate how little you care about me. I hate how it never even crossed your mind that I might do more than like you.

I hate how I'll never tell you, or anyone else, that I love you, because I never can.

-hug-
Anonymous #3
Report 10 years ago
Dear You,

Please just get the hint so I dont have to upset you....I really really dont want to but I think I might have to before you go away, I cant keep dragging it on for ever. I love you dearly, but as a friend, not as a potential life partner. I havent spoken to you in weeks, hopefully you'll have gotten the hint by now, but as you're a bloke, you probably havent. I dont want to ring you cause I dont like ringing people, and I am thinking of writing you a letter, but its the cowards way out. I wish I'd ended it when I'd had the chance to, but I bottled it. I almost bottled it telling you we should go on a break, but its so callous when I know I cant return your love. You never tell me anything about you, you know all about me, and I really dont know if I can love you for who you are if you dont ever let me see it, you're a facade and I cant love a facade. Sorry. I wish it had never got to this stage, but it has and I dont know how else to tell you it.

From Me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (490)
37.72%
No - but I will (100)
7.7%
No - I don't want to (88)
6.77%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (621)
47.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise