Boyfriend trying to make me fat! Watch

**CutiePie**
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Woah! This is weird...
He sounds like he could be to take the men interest away from you..
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by T-o dore)
Hes likely a chub chaser. Funny really...
No he isn't, I've just explained. Plus all his ex's weren't obese. He could easily have a very large girlfriend is that's his type.
PinPin
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
haha. I'm pretty sure he isn't, when we go to the beach he always says things about girls who are like average size 16 "That's disgusting - they shouldn't be at the beach!!" and takes the piss out of his mate whos girlfriend is big. She's not even fat though just chubbyish.
oh, maybe he's just trying to keep you the size you are then? or keep you from others.

just ask him!
Phantom Phoenix
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Tell him that if he really loves you he should quit it because fat people die younger.
Delicious Dark Appeal
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
A friend of mine had a boyfriend like this. He wouldnt let her drink (even though he drunk excessively), go out with friends, wear make-up, wear nice underwear, wear nice clothes or have a myspace/facebook etc. He wasnt quite as sneaky as your boyfriend is about his controlling, but the point is he did it because he was a scrounging low-life whe had no job, no education and no personality. My friend was too good for him and he knew it so he controlled her like this. She managed to get out of it eventually and i hope you do too.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Phantom Phoenix)
Tell him that if he really loves you he should quit it because fat people die younger.
haha good idea
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
that's the weirdest thing, I can't see why he would be trying to make you fat - how odd
Miss Monkey
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'd hate that, especially as he's being sneaky about it (swapping your drinks?!) I'd ask him why he's doing it, and tell him it's annoying.
gm15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Music Is My Boyfriend)
I would kick off if a guy tried to make me fat.
This is going a bit further than saying, 'oh go on have an ice cream with me' isn't it.
Address the problem or just get shot of him.
What she said. but I'm a straight guy so it would be a bit weirder if a guy was trying to make me fat
SarahhhD
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by gm15)
What she said. but I'm a straight guy so it would be a bit weirder if a guy was trying to make me fat
Well, your Girlfriend then.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by PinPin)
oh, maybe he's just trying to keep you the size you are then?
Nah I cannot eat like he wants me to without putting it on. He knows I gain weight soo easily. It's not like I'm really slim atm either just normal size.
2nd2god
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Wow that is odd, lol
He sounds like a complete wierdo, why would u try and make ur partner fat, unless they were like annorexic.
Seems like a control freak abit too changing your orders and controlling your life to his wierd viewpoint
Just dump him, he belongs in a mental hospital.
Lets be honest.
Schroedinger's Pandora
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I can't believe what i just read!

If he's the "jealous / controlling / possessive type and goes crazy if another guy so much as looks at" you, what THE HELL are you doing with him??

Go right ahead and beat yourself up later on for wasting your time with this boy and letting him chip away at your confidence and self asteem - but why not have a bit of respect for yourself and sack the loser off??
Anonymous #1
(Original post by little_red_sox)
I can't believe what i just read!

If he's the "jealous / controlling / possessive type and goes crazy if another guy so much as looks at" you, what THE HELL are you doing with him??

Go right ahead and beat yourself up later on for wasting your time with this boy and letting him chip away at your confidence and self asteem - but why not have a bit of respect for yourself and sack the loser off??
I know. It does sound bad but he's only been over controlling for about a month. I'm hoping it's a faze.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 2nd2god)
he belongs in a mental hospital.
Lets be honest.
Lol bit extreme :p:
huangcjz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just to play devil's advocate and offer a different opinion, perhaps he's worried that you're too thin, perhaps unhealthily so? That may not be true, but that might be what he thinks, so he may think that he's doing it for your good. But definitely talk to him about it, he shouldn't be doing things behind your back sneakily if he hasn't discussed his concerns with you.
Bear_Grylls
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
He sounds quite weird, like a farmer fattening up his pig before he sticks it on the grill
Muppety_Kid
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Nah I cannot eat like he wants me to without putting it on. He knows I gain weight soo easily. It's not like I'm really slim atm either just normal size.
Of course us girls know you're not underweight and a 10-12 is normal, but does he realise that?

How tall are you? If you're quite petite, then obviously it'd suit you perfectly.

You have to find out why he's doing this. If it's because he's genuinely concerned, tell him he can come with you to see a doctor, and then you'll both know you're absolutely fine.

However, if he's trying to control you and make sure other men aren't interested as the others suggest (I suspect this is more likely), it implies he doesn't trust you not to sleep around and thinks you'll jump at the first opportunity. Do you want to be in a relationship with someone like this?
2nd2god
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Lol bit extreme :p:
Lol maybe
But I'm sure people have been put in a mental hospital for less than that :P
Phantom Phoenix
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I know. It does sound bad but he's only been over controlling for about a month. I'm hoping it's a faze.
Ah, my boyfriend went though a phase like that too. I got annoyed with him and made it clear that I loved him, but either he quit it or I left. That was the end of that :p:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (328)
37.27%
No - but I will (71)
8.07%
No - I don't want to (63)
7.16%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (418)
47.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise