What do you eat for breakfast? Watch

secretmessages
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by GIRL1989)
well dont bother i asked what do you EAT not, DO YOU eat
Calm down, it's not as if people who don't have breakfast are going to stop people who do have breakfast from posting, you'll still get your responses.

(Original post by Cortez)
They want some ideas though, "nothing" isn't a very sensible suggestion.
I have offered my suggestions now in an edit, yes.
JamieP
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Cereal, fruit and a cup of tea during the week and bacon sandwiches at weekends.
Sick Puppy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by GIRL1989)
whats the point in replying if you dont eat breakfast?
you asked "what do you eat for breakfast"
nothing is a response!

On weekdays (or weekends when I have to be up early) I don't have breakfast because I can't stomach food before about 9/10am it just makes me really ill. When I do have breakfast though, it's normally toasted crumpets (sometimes with butter but normally without) yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy
GIRL1989
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Bagels are the BESTEST
blondevalkyrie
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
shredded wheat
Viridis
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Glass of milk with the odd biscuit.
trefusis128
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Steak, lobster alla crouet and pheasant.

And In real life- normally toast/cereal. Bacon butties
Creative
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
A mint cornetto and another strawberry one. , followed by a banana and some H2O. Oh yh, this is just today. Normally it's cereal + xtra milk :p:.
Delicious Dark Appeal
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Its definately the most important meal of the day, but I struggle to eat first thing in the morning 'cause I'm simply not hungry. It's sod's law that most of us are least hungry when we should eat the most, and most hungry when we should eat less
lolimemma
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Either poached eggs on toast, or soft boiled egg taken out of the shell and mixed in a bowl with a bit of butter, salt and pepper with toast. They're if I have time! If not, cereal/toast
~Ally~
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Usually 3 pieces of fruit (an apple, banana and either a pear, orange or nectarine)
Or
An Apple and a Muller light

Cereal just doesn't fill me up at all...
Yasmin2K8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Today I had mixed donner kebab with chicken and chips as I woke up late and thought what the heck
thanette
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
LOL at chicken and chips kebab mix...!Don't think even I could eat that in the morning!
leeming
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Depends on what people define as breakfast.. because if you call it the "meal" you have shortly after getting up.. then ok that would count for the stuff i eat around 12-3pm.

Ive been known to make a full meal (such as one you would make yourself at tea time), reason because of the above lol... well one time was when i over slept, and my mother woke me up at like 5pm because my tea was ready.. yummy breakie lol

other than that, ive been known to have curry for breakfast. Basically have what ever you want, or you can stick to the generic cereals and toast
princess_sue
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have no idea how anyone can skip breakfast...I'm freaking starving when I wake up and it definitely is the most important meal of the day.

I usually have 2 x Weetabix with natural yogurt and lots of fruit. Or if I am having a particularly luxurious day I will have chocolate milkshake over my Weetabix with chocolate chips on top

Failing that, I'll have yogurt and eat and apple whilst driving to work lol
Wiggler
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
when at working at towers, i got my breakfast at magic HQ and i normally only hav 7 min so i get 4 sausages and 4 has browns
Jabbamuffin
Badges: 1
Report 10 years ago
It's all about Cornflakes for me...
LaurenFah
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Cheerios, Muller Rice and a handful of blueberries.

Not very healthy.
Vickyy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Coco Pops. Honestly, I've found they're the quickest cereal to eat...which is the most important thing if you're like me and plan to be late every morning.
hannargh.
Report 10 years ago
potato waffles and ketchup always, maybe an ice lolly as well if i've got time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.61%
No - but I will (46)
6.68%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.4%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (326)
47.31%

Watched Threads