Talking dirty. Watch

This discussion is closed.
emilina
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
hmmm dirty talk is more for before sex methinks. . . its just strange when you're already having sex and you're also dirty talking, whats the point? lol

dirty talk is fun though lmao
dealbreaker
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'd rather recite love poetry and quote Shakespeare...oooo ahh uh huh ...gosh what light through yonder window breaks... oh baby I'm arriving... *sighs*
Lord Hysteria
Badges: 16
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SmilerNuts)
I think dirty talk can be pretty hot, especially if you don't do it too often. Personally I think it can make sex even hotter as long as you don't get all embarrassed while doing it.
yeah
man = "who's your daddy?"
woman = :hmmm: :afraid:

edit - how many people can do much talking when having sex?
princess_sue
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Cattleman)
Then you haven't met the right person yet.
I know I haven't but definitely not the point. With my ex (with him for four years) I still wouldn't do it....it's not me. I would prefer to flirt and talk dirty by text but to someones face I just feel like a ****
Mantha
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by emilina)
hmmm dirty talk is more for before sex methinks. . . its just strange when you're already having sex and you're also dirty talking, whats the point?
yeah that is a good point
*pitseleh*
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Cattleman)
Then you haven't met the right person yet.
.. Or perhaps it's just not Sue's kind of thing?

One of the two.
SmilerNuts
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by princess_sue)
I know I haven't but definitely not the point. With my ex (with him for four years) I still wouldn't do it....it's not me. I would prefer to flirt and talk dirty by text but to someones face I just feel like a ****
You just have to learn to let yourself go and get into the moment. As long as you know your partner wont laugh at you then you can really go for it.
princess_sue
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SmilerNuts)
You just have to learn to let yourself go and get into the moment. As long as you know your partner wont laugh at you then you can really go for it.
nah because it's still something that I wouldn't be comfortable with....I dont ming being talked to...but me having to find the words back....its like getting water out of a stone! ha....i make up for it in other ways lol :p:
Yasmin2K8
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by dealbreaker)
I'd rather recite love poetry and quote Shakespeare...oooo ahh uh huh ...gosh what light through yonder window breaks... oh baby I'm arriving... *sighs*
Gosh, she wouldnt have to take sleeping pills if thats all she hears
Darkeyes28
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by princess_sue)
I never can talk dirty - especially during sex. I'd feel like a grade A pillock! lol

I know I feel stupid and sometimes I say really stupid things too I mean I can tell em not there or harder or slower whatever but well I don't even know any talk dirty speak actually
love2learn
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Audrey Hepburn)
OMG you are so Miranda!! :eek:

Watch Sex and the City - then you shall learn... ;yes;
I was going to quote this!!! Yeah there's quite a bit in the tv series about this. Obviously Samantha does, and Charlotte has some problems with it in one of the earlier series, and yeah Miranda has a storyline about it too. So definitely one to check out.

I'd just say do whatever you feel comfortable with. Say if you feel like a complete idiot doing it. Other than that, if he starts and you join in with it, it might make you feel more comfortable.
Aaron_1507
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
its good to talk dirty before, even like days before having sex and it builds up like sexual tension and you'll enjoy sex better because you are like craving it more after speaking about it.haha.
onthejubileeline
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Talking dirty just makes me giggle and blush if it's supposed to be all serious. But if it's just a bit of dirty flirting, it's great!
.pushing.charlotte.
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
all the 'say my name' and '**** me harder you pussy' seems okay in the heat of the moment but afterwards you feel very embarrased.

especially when you find out everyone down your corridor could hear every word :ninja:
Lord Hysteria
Badges: 16
Report 10 years ago
:rofl: hhhhhhhhhaa haha
that is the bad thing about halls !
beccadimambro
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Not dirty dirty, because I don't even really swear when I'm talking...but that kind of makes it better, because when I do say it, it has more effect.

When I'm drunk, really .
RightSaidJames
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by beccadimambro)
Not dirty dirty, because I don't even really swear when I'm talking...but that kind of makes it better, because when I do say it, it has more effect.

When I'm drunk, really .
:ditto:, I've never really used any sexual slang words except for totally out of context (e.g. don't be such a pussy/****, **** off), so dirty talk would be a weird thing for me. Although never say never!
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by pendragon)
It requires confidence. If as a guy you are good at it you can cut through any amusement, and through mental dominance, get the girl to respond in kind. Some girls could doubtless do the same. When done right it can be a big turn on for both of you. Certainly necessary to any sophisticated roleplay of course.
Absolutely.
beccadimambro
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
To be perfectly honest, I think if someone were to refer to any part of me using crude language, I'd actually be quite turned off. Definitely dirty flirting rather than just plain dirty, ew.
lodzinski
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I once joked to a girl that I loved it when she talked dirty. she responded by saying 'dust, mud, fluff, crud, poo'
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (227)
39.27%
No - but I will (40)
6.92%
No - I don't want to (41)
7.09%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (270)
46.71%

Watched Threads