Leaving home Watch

Bear_Grylls
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by U_Avin_A_Laff)
did the contestant win or did they get stolen from. i luv that show its so fun watching peoples dreams being shattered by the steal ball.
hahaha, that program infuriates me, if i was on there, and the other guy stole, i would inialiate him live on tv, i think she got stolen from, poor girl
U_Avin_A_Laff
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yer i dont get it why u would split. if u steal u got a better chance of winnin. also jasper carrot seems so out of place on golden balls i just cant take him seriously.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Wanted to let you know I stayed. My Mum got down to my knees and cried, but that's not why I stayed. Hopefully I can give it one more go. Thing is now I'm worried my parents will just treat me well because they're worried I'll leave, when I just want them to treat me normally but just make an effort to change themselves, and I can too make an effort to change myself, and correct by mad habits.

Thing is, my Mum said a lot of stuff to try and get me to stop walking out (which I actually did with my bags fully packed at one point) and the only thing she would have had to said for me to come in immediately would be "I'm sorry".

Anyway, now I have to unpack...
Jamin
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Wanted to let you know I stayed. My Mum got down to my knees and cried, but that's not why I stayed. Hopefully I can give it one more go. Thing is now I'm worried my parents will just treat me well because they're worried I'll leave, when I just want them to treat me normally but just make an effort to change themselves, and I can too make an effort to change myself, and correct by mad habits.

Thing is, my Mum said a lot of stuff to try and get me to stop walking out (which I actually did with my bags fully packed at one point) and the only thing she would have had to said for me to come in immediately would be "I'm sorry".

Anyway, now I have to unpack...
Called her bluff then?
I have expected you to not be making anymore posts due to your homelessness.
Chemical_Scum
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
as soon as i have the capacity i am building lodges for kids with ****head parents.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (446)
37.93%
No - but I will (88)
7.48%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.8%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (562)
47.79%

Watched Threads