Im loving Amy Winehouse Watch

ellabella
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Devel)
I've listened to abit of his stuff both solo and with the two bands he was in and all I can say is that if he wasn't a moronic druggy then he would no longer be in the media spotlight because his music clearly would never have got him that.

E: Amy Winehouse on the otherhand would have probably mainted her music status because of the talent she has, two different cases.
what actual songs have you listened to? i've heard many people say that pete doherty is talentless and just a druggy, yet i have never found a single one of them who has actually given his music a chance
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ellabella)
what actual songs have you listened to? i've heard many people say that pete doherty is talentless and just a druggy, yet i have never found a single one of them who has actually given his music a chance
I wrote him off as a talentless waste of space. Saw him live at Glastonbury, and he was immediately charismatic - just him and his guitar. His voice sounded really lovely, his songs seemed meaningful and he was just such a surprise! He really struck me as a talented individual.
ellabella
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
I wrote him off as a talentless waste of space. Saw him live at Glastonbury, and he was immediately charismatic - just him and his guitar. His voice sounded really lovely, his songs seemed meaningful and he was just such a surprise! He really struck me as a talented individual.
good to hear was it this year? i saw him this year too and thought his performance was very charismatic as well. and although you couldnt say he was sober, considering he thought he was playing the next night, he wasn't too wasted
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (558)
37.8%
No - but I will (115)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (103)
6.98%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (700)
47.43%

Watched Threads