Envirofone . . . Watch

Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by DancinBallerina)
Oooo thanks for posting - i thought it was just envirofone - will have a nosey on these sites now.
There are others as well. You might want to read this

:juno:
DancinBallerina
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Juno)
There are others as well. You might want to read this

Oooo thanks - mind me asking have you used any of these sites at all then? The prices are a lot better than Envirofone tbh, . . .
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by DancinBallerina)
Oooo thanks - mind me asking have you used any of these sites at all then? The prices are a lot better than Envirofone tbh, . . .
I've used Envirophone recently - my cheque came yesterday! Have also used Mazuma.

Envirophone is easy, as they send you a pre-paid jiffy bag. With one phone I had, another site paid more but by the time I'd paid postage and stuff it worked out the same. So make sure you look into that and check you know what you're doing. But you shouldn't post anything worth over £36 like that, so be careful if any of yours are expensive.

I have also successfully sold a phone on Ebay. But this was years ago before the changes came in, and I'm not sure I'd want to do it now.

DancinBallerina
(Original post by Juno)
I've used Envirophone recently - my cheque came yesterday! Have also used Mazuma.

Envirophone is easy, as they send you a pre-paid jiffy bag. With one phone I had, another site paid more but by the time I'd paid postage and stuff it worked out the same. So make sure you look into that and check you know what you're doing. But you shouldn't post anything worth over £36 like that, so be careful if any of yours are expensive.

I have also successfully sold a phone on Ebay. But this was years ago before the changes came in, and I'm not sure I'd want to do it now.

Ahh thanks for all this info, your very helpful

I shall start my research into it, see which one will give me more for my mobile. lol
Bennyboy65
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just looked on mazuma and for an n73 can get £50, whereas on evironfone i can only get £39!
DancinBallerina
Sold my phones and managed to get a decent amount back.
The service is pretty fast too.

Definately recommend Mazuma
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (228)
39.31%
No - but I will (40)
6.9%
No - I don't want to (41)
7.07%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (271)
46.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise