Telling those who sell drugs to piss off isn't the best idea

But it still sucks.
Aaron_1507
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Absurd)
Ouch. Next time, don't tell them to piss off.
No do tell them to piss off followed by a rather speedy run on your part or duck and give them the old one-two ouhhh

Cupid Stunt
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Rocking-Rob)
Telling those who sell drugs to piss off isn't the best idea

But it still sucks.
Not all drug dealers are bad, there's some that are full on hippies etc.
DoMakeSayThink
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by LaurenFah)
Something similar happened to me a few weeks ago, some man tried to force himself onto me so instead of just walking away I pushed him off (not violently, more to get him off me) and he ended up punching me in the face, pushing me on the floor and then kicking me a few times.
That's a lot worse than what has happened to me. I'm sorry to hear it, and hope the ******** who did it gets caught.
bishbashbosh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Words can't hurt, go straight for the goods.

Where were your friends at this point?
pandora7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Cupid Stunt)
Not all drug dealers are bad, there's some that are full on hippies etc.
my boyfriend's dealer jams with him sometimes . my guy is a bouncer at this club i frequent so yeah, not all are violent, low lifes.
Aaron_1507
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by bishbashbosh)

They were buying the goods :p:
TheGimpMan
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ahh sorry about that, I never meant to hurt you.
EskimoJo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well done for standing your ground! :yy: Next time don't tell them to piss off! :yy:
Aaron_1507
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by TheGimpMan)
Ahh sorry about that, I never meant to hurt you.
Haha
DoMakeSayThink
Rep:
?

Most had gone home, one was buying chips (no, not a euphemism for drugs), and another was eating face (read:making out) round the corner.
ChosenOne
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Don't tell people to piss off unless u can back it. Nobodies going to just accept that are they? Ok, some people might but most won't! Some might say you deserved your fat lip ...
bishbashbosh
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by DoMakeSayThink)
Most had gone home, one was buying chips (no, not a euphemism for drugs), and another was eating face (read:making out) round the corner.
That is bad luck. Really does **** me off when people feel the need to call friends to pick on one guy/girl and just generally act like like total w******.
Similarly I rarely get any trouble when in a large group.
DoMakeSayThink
Rep:
?
(Original post by ChosenOne)
Don't tell people to piss off unless u can back it. Nobodies going to just accept that are they? Ok, some people might but most won't! Some might say you deserved your fat lip ...
I feel that I probably need to clear this up: I wasn't acting particularly confrontationally. I think the exchange was along the lines of
"Hey man, why aren't you buying off us?"
"I don't want any"
"Come on man, buy some."
"I don't smoke weed"
"Yeah you do man, why aren't you buying?"
"I don't want anything, piss off"

And that was the second time they'd approached me. Some slurring added to my lines probably wouldn't go amiss...
bishbashbosh
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ChosenOne)
Although I'd agree with that to an extent, it isn't a smart idea. But it's made clear that this person had aggravated the situation and was most likely looking to cause trouble. It seems wrong to think you must tiptoe around people that are deliberately aggravating you in fear they may not be too pleased when you get fed up. But I guess that is what things have come too, in no way is it right to suggest he deserved the fat lip.

/rant over
Cupid Stunt
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Although I'd agree with that to an extent, it isn't a smart idea. But it's made clear that this person had aggravated the situation and was most likely looking to cause trouble. It seems wrong to think you must tiptoe around people that are deliberately aggravating you in fear they may not be too pleased when you get fed up. But I guess that is what things have come too, in no way is it right to suggest he deserved the fat lip.

/rant over
Deserved...maybe not.

Expected...Yes

You don't tell people to piss off unless you can back it up, like the guy you quoted said. You don't have to tip-toe in fear but if you don't want trouble then maybe you should act that way, if you want to stand your ground then tell them to piss off and expect a fight...simple as.
Sick Puppy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Maybe telling him to piss off wasn't the best of ideas!

I was once sat on a wall with about 3 friends waiting for someone to arrive so we could go into the theatre (we had the tickets and they didn't) and there were a bunch of chavs opposite us having an argument. My stupid friend decided to do a loud impression of them, doing a "gangsta walk" and shouting "i aint got da ****ing drugs". They followed us down the road shouting abuse and then chased us until we ran into tescos!

And the moral of this story is, annoying angry people = never a good idea!
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
how many of them were there?

kick them where it hurts if theres two or less and your on your own.... if your going to get into a fight may aswell win.

if theres more just go somewhere public wont touch you in front of cops or witnesses.
Smoobla
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Does that happen in real life?! From my experience, most people aren't so willing to share their drugs....
bishbashbosh
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Cupid Stunt)
Deserved...maybe not.

Expected...Yes

You don't tell people to piss off unless you can back it up, like the guy you quoted said. You don't have to tip-toe in fear but if you don't want trouble then maybe you should act that way, if you want to stand your ground then tell them to piss off and expect a fight...simple as.
Ye I guess I'd agree ,you wouldn't tell someone to piss off unless you were willing to accept that a fight may follow. It just bugs me that some people have this ridiculous need to use violence over such silly things.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (82)
39.23%
No - but I will (9)
4.31%
No - I don't want to (13)
6.22%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (105)
50.24%

Watched Threads