Do you ever feel... Watch

curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by DamnitJanet)
... like being the complete opposite of yourself for a day? Like I'd be some wise-cracking, mysterious, leather-wearing, whiskey-drinking, right-wing Dominatrix xD
Anyone else wonder? What would you guys all be like?
quiet, mysterious, nonmagnetic....nerdy...can't dance.

nah, there goes my life, and i LOVE my life.
cpj1987
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'd be horrible, selfish, slutty, fashion-conscious and loud...
xSplashx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'd be a quiet and shy, celeb and fashion obsessed, backstabbing/*****y and a nasty girly girl.

Nah I think its pretty good to be me right now. Except maybe being quiet would be funny to try out. *imagines the shock on people's faces when I stop talking.*
Blue Rose
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'd be a total extrovert, singing and dancing and wearing skirts and revealing clothing with size E boobs I'd be loud and go clubbing and drink loads and loads yet I'd have no opinions about anything. I'd be 6ft something with very long hair and kiss and want to sleep with any hot guy I see for the fun of it. And I'd smoke and be fat because I'd eat so much junk food. I'd be sooo confident and wear all the lastest fashion. I wouldn't speak my mind and I'd be ignorant and prejudiced. I'd be a complete and utter philandrist.
Mr Sparkle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I would be grossly unclean!

:cry:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (130)
38.69%
No - but I will (19)
5.65%
No - I don't want to (25)
7.44%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (162)
48.21%

Watched Threads