Recommend me some jeans! Watch

Smoobla
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by CocoBean)
Armani or True Religion ?
Please can no male wear Armani jeans? Ever!

They are the least stylish jeans in the world. I would rather wear jeans with vomit on than Armani jeans. Rant over.
Jamin
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by searchingforeudaimonia)
£3OO for a pair of jeans? are you filfy rich or something,

go to Topman, they do some sexy jeans for MUCH cheaper
Topman jeans rule!
Cool Cat
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
what's wrong with the Jeans I posted? :sad:
Jamin
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Cool Cat)
what's wrong with the Jeans I posted? :sad:
Well for starters you forgot

Jean-Luc Picard
andrewmr
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

This guy too
evil groove
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Please don't spend £300. Utility bills are going up 40% I don't want you to get cold.
User188463
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Orichalon)
Right so I'll be out shopping in London tomorrow and need some new jeans...I'm not too familiar with the brand names or whatever but I'm looking for something around the same level as 45rpms. Budget wise £300 is probably the maximum - it's flexible though. Oh, and no skinny jeans!

Thanks

P.S. I'm male!
Go in to selfridges or harvey nicks for easy to find fashion advice and some amazing clothes. Im wearing 'prps' right now - a japanese brand. They look great and last ages. Depends on the shape and size of your legs to what brand you get. I have rugby players legs (surpise - i play rugby non-stop) so skinnys are a definite no-no. You'll find a lot in places like harvey nick's though. I don't advize on harrods for men's fashion - its no where near as gd as hn or selfridges or d-street market, or libertys for that matter. Just ask the shop people!

Oh - and it would be quite difficult to find £300 jeans. I have McQueen, D&G, prada, prps, Raf Simons and Jlindenburg jeans, know quite alot about fashion and would find it a challenge to even locate jeans for £300 in the UK.

Oh and go on www.browns.co.uk if you need inspiration! x
i_<3_you
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
- diesel
- Armani
- D & G
- Replay *
- topman
- stone island
- fake london ^ u can get those two in brown bag clothing ltd
- oki ni *
- All saints
- yukka *

* im not sure where they are, but iv seen a few of these tags on my cousins clothing..i think theyr shops, but not sure!

and £300 for just a pair of jeans!!! woahh dude!! that soo much, even i wont sped that much on a dress!!..well i mite, but still pair of jeans!!
User188463
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Dionysus)
£300 is a little daft. You could buy a pair of jeans AND a very good leather jacket for that money. I'm not really sure it's worth going much over £100. Above that you're really just paying for the name. In fact, even most £35-40 pairs of jeans are indistinguishable from the top designer labels to anyone except an expert.
Thats not really true. I could certainly tell the difference. Plus, its his money, and he wants fashion biach! You can't really buy a very good leather jacket and jeans for under 300 - i guess it depends what u mean by very good.
screenager2004
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Superdry or Levi's are personal favourites, but £300 is a little silly, at the top end you can't really notice the difference, there's a limit on how much craftmanship you can put into a pair of jeans, you know? You're only paying for the label. Not the quality.
Makaveli_The_Don
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ummm Don't spend £300 on just one pair of jeans!!!
Levid1992
Report 10 years ago
£300 ok;

Good pair of levis jeans about £80
Evisu Jeans from £100-£200
CocoBean
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
7 For All Mankind or Citizens of Humanity are another two expensive makes of jeans that I just thought of
andrewmr
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by T-o dore)
Oh - and it would be quite difficult to find £300 jeans. I have McQueen, D&G, prada, psr, Raf Simons and Jlindenburg jeans, know quite alot about fashion and would find it a challenge to even locate jeans for £300 in the UK.
Dior's 'Day Off', 'Bed Rock' and some of their waxed jeans typically go for upwards of £300. It really isn't hard to spend that much.

If you are set on spending that much then I'd definitely check out Dior's 19cm or 21cm jeans (they start at about £150), something different that no other brand does is their fit.
Ukazi-TazZy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
EVISU!!!!
and
Se7en for all Mankind
are fricken awesome!!!

try harvey nicks and harrods in knightsbridge to get them
User188463
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by andrewmr)
Dior's 'Day Off', 'Bed Rock' and some of their waxed jeans typically go for upwards of £300. It really isn't hard to spend that much.

If you are set on spending that much then I'd definitely check out Dior's 19cm or 21cm jeans (they start at about £150), something different that no other brand does is their fit.
Yes - but dior's cuts are ussually very slim, and he said he doesn't want that. Although dior is one of my favorite designers! But, i did miss it out to be honest. Yves Saint Laurent, Bottega Venneta and Undercover, among others (eg Dior) have jeans which are more that £300 in range, but I have to say I havent spotted them in many stores in London. Plus, most of the high-end jeans have come straight off the cat-walk and have quite eccentric detailing and very unusual shapes.
andrewmr
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The 21cm cut isn't quite as slim but I get what you mean. Pity KVA ruined Dior

Check out Prps for some more relaxed cuts and pretty cool washes.
User188463
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by andrewmr)
Check out Prps for some more relaxed cuts and pretty cool washes.
^ On me right now!
Rosaaa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Mmmm I love my Seven for all Mankind jeans!
I'm guessing their male range is just as good, and pricey.

You can shop anywhere really with that £300 budget.

Need a shopping helper?!
Orichalon
Badges: 7
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Thanks a lot for all the help! Went to selfridges and managed to get an awesome pair of Evisus and then a pair of paul smith jeans which are also very nice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.61%
No - but I will (46)
6.68%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.4%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (326)
47.31%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed