NZXT tempest gaming case PC Watch

ViolatedTreason
  • CV Helper
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
arent the thermaltake cases pretty expensive though?

i got a few days to decide anyway...
alexsheppard11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
try http://www.xcase.co.uk

'The UKs largest choice of PC cases'

i have bought the Thermaltake M9 case... http://www.xcase.co.uk/p/459130/ther...ck-window.html
and its pretty cheap
however prices exclude VAT
ViolatedTreason
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
the NZXT on there is the same price as the one i was looking at anyway pretty much.

might be getting it tomorrow, i just seem to have warmed upto that case over the others..
alexsheppard11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
there are a couple of problems you may experience with that case... i remember looking at it before.
  • the psu slot is at the bottom. the big motherboard power connector and cd drives are at the top, so make sure your cables are long enough.
  • there are 2 fans in the top with grills, this will allow bits and dust to fall into the case
  • the usb connectors are angled on the top, so could fill up will bits as well

other than that a black case with blue looks good
ViolatedTreason
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
(Original post by alexsheppard11)
there are a couple of problems you may experience with that case... i remember looking at it before.
  • the psu slot is at the bottom. the big motherboard power connector and cd drives are at the top, so make sure your cables are long enough.
  • there are 2 fans in the top with grills, this will allow bits and dust to fall into the case
  • the usb connectors are angled on the top, so could fill up will bits as well

other than that a black case with blue looks good
i need to get a new PSU with it anyway, but am going to use with my current PSU and MOBO for the timebeing. the cables on my PSU are pretty long anyway, had it apart to clean it up today and they are pretty long, and the power connector on my mobo is halfway up the board anyway, so that shouldnt be a problem. never use USB on the front of computer anyway, and the re is a mesh on the fans at the top to prevent that, hopefully it will be on my desk, so nothing will be on top of it anyway.

and yes, the black and blue accents do look the dogs *******s, thats why i like it lol.
ViolatedTreason
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
well i stuck to my guns, and bought the NZXT anyway. thanks for the other suggestions though...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.86%
No - but I will (101)
7.62%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.86%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (632)
47.66%

Watched Threads