Penguin Soc, GCSE Soc and all the cool members from back in the day that I miss! Watch

Charl
Badges: 1
Report 10 years ago
hi
Charl
Badges: 1
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by NS)
Hey there Charlene. :hello: Have you come here to tell me how much you miss me? :flutter:
Nah, you have had the privilege of being stalked by me via PM.

You alright? :^_^:
Mastermind`
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I miss you too NS :hugs:
Mastermind`
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by NS)
That's nice to know... who are you? :p:
I'm me :yep:
I'm ginger, wear thick glasses, and they call me Orange because my future is bright :yeah:
santogold
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
NS I am fine ... just stress
How are you doing?
santogold
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by NS)
What's so stressful? :console:

I'm in a horrible spiral of procrastination and laziness which I’m finding ever increasingly hard to break free from. Apart from that I’m just fine thanks Jessica. :p: Any news for me? :flutter:
News? Well, I finished writing report cards (we do verbal reports on top of grades) and the kids have their last day tomorrow.
Just avoiding thinking about much more....
what are you up to?
santogold
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by NS)
I bet all those report cards were a pain. :dry: When does it all finish for you then?

Not much, I was just watching BB, now I'm going to start thinking about bed. I haven't had much sleep lately because I've been having late (early really) nights and early mornings. What about you?
Today was the last day for the kids. And that was really good :P I gave my own class their report cards. I am really sad to see some of them leaving and well, me leaving, but they don't know yet. In the afternoon I was at the middle school and stressed beyond belief. Days like this are really a pain.
Anyway, the day was great and I think I did well coordinating my first big event like that. Parents and kids all left by 6pm and then my team and I went for a beer. Now I am home, had some unhealthy food and drinking wine.
I think I really deserve it.

It all finishes next Wednesday. Tomorrow I am handing in my notice. I am sure I will cry, but it has to be done.

Been sleeping so little this weekend, this week I stayed up late every night. I usually go t bed by 11 pm considering I wake at 5.45am. However, I really messed up my sleeping schedule and now stay up way past midnight and that comes at a price!
Anyway... I told my team we don't meet till 9.30am tomorrow, which makes things easier.

Other than that... not much happening!
vin
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I remember you :sad:
vin
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: not really
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 10 years ago
:bird:
vin
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by NS)

Are they good memories you have of me? :puppyeyes:
urm their not bad
santogold
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by NS)
Big thumbs up for having a break, but big thumbs down for missing the kids. I was a mentor in sixth form and I know how you feel to a certain extent - I know you're going to have been attached a lot more though. Well done on the last day being such a success. :yy: I had an Indian takeaway tonight, so I'm feeling a little unhealthy too; although I don't have a good reason like you. At least you'll be able to get your sleeping pattern back on track, as I am having to do. 5:45 is horrible, ouch!

I haven't really been up to much lately. I went for a game of golf earlier, but that didn't turn out all that great. I'm probably just going to watch a movie and then turn in!
I took over my class last term in Feb and they were really socially and emotionally difficult, not a group at all. I turned them around. I know I did well. This is why I will miss them so much.
Indian takeaway... yummy.... we don#t have any good Indian places in this part of Berlin... I miss London.

And tonight I will probably be in bed by midnight :P
santogold
Report 10 years ago
I seem to remember vin

I used to be yourjoyismylow.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (214)
39.27%
No - but I will (38)
6.97%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.61%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (257)
47.16%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed