Has your dream ever come true? Watch

Doyds
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I once dreamed that I was in a Maths exam and there was a specific question I couldn't do. On waking I told myself to make sure I knew how to do it for the actual exam in the summer, and wrote it down. A question *exactly* the same as that one came up.. but of course I'd forgotten all about my dream and I still couldn't do it in the exam :cry: In the twenty minutes of boredom that followed sitting in the exam hall, I thought back to that dream of mine, and when I got home I found the bit of paper and wept bitterly at my lack of faith in my psychic powers.
shriya
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Doyds)
I once dreamed that I was in a Maths exam and there was a specific question I couldn't do. On waking I told myself to make sure I knew how to do it for the actual exam in the summer, and wrote it down. A question *exactly* the same as that one came up.. but of course I'd forgotten all about my dream and I still couldn't do it in the exam :cry: In the twenty minutes of boredom that followed sitting in the exam hall, I thought back to that dream of mine, and when I got home I found the bit of paper and wept bitterly at my lack of faith in my psychic powers.
:hugs:
Kätzchen
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yes, but not in an exciting way at all.

Years ago I would frequently dream of walking down school corridors, and glancing at certain patches of wall or the bottom of a door. Weeks or months later I would see exactly the same patch and get deja vu.

Prophetic dreams sound exciting, but in reality are not. :laugh:
Spotty Dog
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
No, but I have a friend who used to have his alarm on Radio 4. and it used to go off at the same time the news was on. (He claimed waking up with music gave him a headache.)

Anyway, he used to wake up and get on with his day, and during the day, he'd catch glimses of the news and think, "Oh my word, I dreamt that!!".

IUt took him weeks to work out that his dreams weren't coming true, but the news on Radio 4 was influencing his dreams in his half--awake sleep. xD
diorbaby1687
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i get de javu (sp?) alot!
emmarainbow
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I haven't had one for a while, but yes.

I've dreamt of: A Blue Peter episode, embarrassing myself in front of my gran, using the wrong pen in exams...

Thrilling stuff.
studentin007
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I had this freaky dream where my brother stabbed me through the eye with the pencil. The day after he ended up trying to stab me in the eye with a pencil because he was annoyed at me and at school this stupid girl from another class almost poked my eye out with scissors. I must have been forewarned in my dream!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (179)
39.43%
No - but I will (25)
5.51%
No - I don't want to (32)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (218)
48.02%

Watched Threads