Earning money online Watch

mendelssohn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by JessHoney)
i do the search thing aswell. Get paid like 2p per search on yahoo (which i hate). but they only pay out once youve got over £20
how/where do you do this?
couture_kid
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by diorbaby1687)
yougov.com
my parents go on there and let me help out with the surveys
50p a week usually
but it adds up
i dont think you can earn big money online appart from ebay
Thing is with yougov is you have to wait till you get 50 pounds before you get your pay out! (thats what i was informed anyway)
JessHoney
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
the one im using is called my search funds. and you can be paid through paypal. You install the search tool bar and they can keep track of how many searches youve done. If you refer friends you can also get a percentage of what they earn too
lovers in japan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I do Yougov, am on £35, you get the money once you get to £50
Makaveli_The_Don
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Google AdSense FTW!
couture_kid
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by splorgie)
I do Yougov, am on £35, you get the money once you get to £50
how long did it take you to get the 35 pounds though?
couture_kid
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by JessHoney)
the one im using is called my search funds. and you can be paid through paypal. You install the search tool bar and they can keep track of how many searches youve done. If you refer friends you can also get a percentage of what they earn too
how much do you get paid?
lovers in japan
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by couture_kid)
how long did it take you to get the 35 pounds though?
Last few months... there are a few surveys which pay £3 per survey if you get someone under 18 (like my little brother) to do it
JessHoney
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by couture_kid)
how much do you get paid?
2p per search. i make about £5-10 a week. but it obviously depends on the person
Peter North
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i use a bot to level characters on world of warcraft, then sell them - about 80£ for two weeks work for one character, the more characters you do the better

if your female, do some webcam modelling, pretty good pay in that - especially if your good

if a guy wants to do that, he has to go down the gay route - theres little demand for women wanting to watch men on webcams, so you need to do gay things!
phillips101
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
On the yahoo search thing, how do you earn money? Do they automatically know if you search yahoo or something?
JessHoney
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by phillips101)
On the yahoo search thing, how do you earn money? Do they automatically know if you search yahoo or something?
You install a toolbar, that is linked to your account
Jamin
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Makaveli_The_Don)
Probably one of those referral things. You sign up to an offer and then you have to refer like 20 friends to sign up for the offer too, and then you get a PS3 or something, which is ******** as you will need to sign up to the offers with a credit card.
Well ive done this and i only had to refer 5 people for my ipod touch and 9 people for my xbox.

Though if you're impatient don't bother with these because it can take aaages to get people to sign up. Most people seem to think it's a scam even when you're waving a free ipod in their face. :rolleyes:
J4KE
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I work for AQA 63336 as an internet researcher. It's my main source of income, and some researchers do it full time. So it's possible
andy_cole2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
there was some guy in part time jobs who swore by online search engines. I've tried most things for online money i don't like the search thing because a) its usually **** search sites like yahoo and msn that you have to use and b) although i believe they have introduced google to it its still buggerall money. The surveys stuff is ok but the best thing to do is answer quesitons like your a middle age mother of three kids one age 2 one 11 one 16 so you can get the scope of all the quesitons. then obviously its semi-illegal so all in all i don't really rate the survey sites. They don't pay well enough and bring out enough surveys for our age groups typically. Affiliation sites can make you a ****laod if you have friends who are going to buy stuff online get them to buy it through a link you send them throgh an affiliate site it makes me 2 - 3 pounds a time which is pretty good. Other than that most stuff is crap. anything that expects you to put money in first, ebooks etc is crap i haven't heard of the skype thingbut there seems to be no more info forthcoming on that...?
two4one
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Jamin)
Most people seem to think it's a scam even when you're waving a free ipod in their face. :rolleyes:
lol i get this all the time too, even when i show my freebies to my friends
Gren1TI
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yes! There are more than a million ways of earning serious money online.

However, you need to be entrepreneurial – and you can’t rely on simple schemes set up where your payments will be no more than 5p a day!

I recently looked around the retail market and identified untapped desires by women for certain luxury products and found relevant suppliers and set up a supply chain. It takes time and effort but my flow is successful now and I intend to open a website and retail to the public directly – though this frightens me as so many retailers today are failing; and maybe supplying is the way to go (or to stay) for the time being at least.

So you’ll have to use your brain and figure something out yourself. Nobody earning decent money will tell you their method I’m afraid – why would they as you’ll just step in, undercut, and take all their profits!

Best of luck!
ferret123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I did one of those referrel schemes and ending up spendin about £ 35...but I got a creative zen out of it when they were new out, so I was a happy bunny!

I do online surveys too and sell of ebay. Not good money though unfortunately
couture_kid
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Jamin)
Well ive done this and i only had to refer 5 people for my ipod touch and 9 people for my xbox.

Though if you're impatient don't bother with these because it can take aaages to get people to sign up. Most people seem to think it's a scam even when you're waving a free ipod in their face. :rolleyes:
i thought they were scams too! Do you not get junk mail or anything?

I guess part of me is wondering what my mother would say at all these things coming to the front door - she will probably be wondering if im involved in some dodgy deals.
Charzhino
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If your good at poker you could play online cash games
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (269)
38.48%
No - but I will (48)
6.87%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.3%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (331)
47.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise