The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Why does it matter if I'm male or female?
Yeah they've called me a "friend".
Reply 21
Just tell them you like them, it's as simple as that, in practice it is of course more difficult though to say it. If they don't like you back, they won't look down on you from my experience. It's extremely flattering, just tell them.
Jessaay!
Just tell them you like them, it's as simple as that, in practice it is of course more difficult though to say it. If they don't like you back, they won't look down on you from my experience. It's extremely flattering, just tell them.

Ditto to that, most people would just laugh and say "you're nice but i don't like you in that way, lets just be friends"

becky.fm
Meet them. Stand facing each other, maybe after a hug, gaze into their eyes, touching his (lets say your a girl lol) hands, and then put your arms around his shoulders, and then maybe you will go in for a nice, passionate kiss.

Then say "i really like you, you know"

:p:

lol but if they don't like you you'll feel like an idiot

also it'd just be really cheesy+awkward :s-smilie:

Why does it matter if I'm male or female?

just wondering, it's more awkward for girls (I think anyway)
Reply 23
I'm worried it'll be dead awkward and they won't reply by text/msn for ages.
Anonymous
I'm worried it'll be dead awkward and they won't reply by text/msn for ages.

Doubt it, as jessaay said I reckon they'd be flattered(I would be anyway).. How have they been reacting to you? If it's been positive then definitly go for it, you might be suprised :smile:
becky.fm
Meet them. Stand facing each other, maybe after a hug, gaze into their eyes, touching his (lets say your a girl lol) hands, and then put your arms around his shoulders, and then maybe you will go in for a nice, passionate kiss.

Surely over "his" shoulders? :p:

Unless you are going for the overhead belly to belly. :redface:
Reply 26
becky.fm

I think that'd be sweet! :p: But then again, if you were repulsed by them it wouldn't be good.
Jessaay!
I think that'd be sweet! :p: But then again, if you were repulsed by them it wouldn't be good.

I think i'd be repulsed lol, it just seems so much simpler by phone/msn/text.
Reply 28
trance addict
I think i'd be repulsed lol, it just seems so much simpler by phone/msn/text.

Romance has officially died :sad:
Post coital while cooking breakfast.
Reply 30
I'm female. They've been reacting quite well to me, there's only one problem: they like some other person!
Reply 31
I've known them since October ish (I think). Yeah, he's hinted at things, in a jokey way but I genuinely think that he just means it in a jokey way since he likes some other girl.
Anonymous
I've known them since October ish (I think). Yeah, he's hinted at things, in a jokey way but I genuinely think that he just means it in a jokey way since he likes some other girl.

Mm I guess it would be different if it was only a month or two but since you've known him since october he may have got bored/still thinks of you just as a friend :\ are you 100% sure he likes this other girl also?
Reply 33
trance addict
Mm I guess it would be different if it was only a month or two but since you've known him since october he may have got bored/still thinks of you just as a friend :\ are you 100% sure he likes this other girl also?

I'm 110% certain he likes this other girl :frown:
It shouldnt be said, you should both know to be honest... but if that fails

"arrr come ere pet, a propa love yee like *Big kiss*" lol jj
HAHAHAHAHAH It's so the other person in the other thread. In addition, didn't the other anonymous person say that they were pretending to the other TSR member that they liked someone else. :rofl:
H&R admins pleeeeeease ask the 2 people here who they like and if it's each other let them know. :wink::biggrin::smile::p:
Philosoraptor
HAHAHAHAHAH It's so the other person in the other thread. In addition, didn't the other anonymous person say that they were pretending to the other TSR member that they liked someone else. :rofl:
H&R admins pleeeeeease ask the 2 people here who they like and if it's each other let them know. :wink::biggrin::smile::p:

lol wheres this thread?
Glutamic Acid
"I like you."
"Excellent, let's have sex." Perhaps not so forward, but along similar lines.

:rofl: :rofl: PERFECTION REACHED!! why has no one ever thought of this before?! it saves on hell of a lot of time in that kind of possible 'relationship':p:
Glutamic Acid
"I like you."
"Excellent, let's have sex." Perhaps not so forward, but along similar lines.

I thought you were staying away from H&R? :biggrin:
Reply 39
Jiblet
Just whip it out, swing it round a bit and say, "Well...?"

That's how my boyfriend did it. :rolleyes: