going down on each other Watch

This discussion is closed.
michaela_banana
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If it bothers you that much just don't come in her mouth, she's unlikely to object to that suggestion as it's rarely a girls favourite part of the experience!! But seriously, it's not a big deal, and if your freaking out about it you're not likely to enjoy it nearly as much. Just don't wait until afterwards before you say anything to your girlfriend - she's hardly going to appreciate having put your parts in her mouth (and we don't know where they've been!), not to mention the jaw/back ache involved, and then you being frightened of a few remnants of sterile semen.
Cupid Stunt
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What? There's nothing wrong with him not liking it, I'm sure your g/f would kind of understand if you explained it, it's better than her wondering why you don't want to kiss her after.

Just talk to her about it...
sophisticated
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't get your problem OP.
If your girlfriend is happy to have your stuff in her mouth, then why shouldn't you be? They are your fluids after all! And to be honest, no harm is going to come to you from it.
DannyOwens
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If she is willing to go down on you, be glad and move on!! Also, if you have time to think about ***** like that, you ahve too much time on ur hands...
mr-breaker
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by DannyOwens)
If she is willing to go down on you, be glad and move on!!
Yeah, think about all the guys with women who REFUSE to give oral..........(although I wouldn't use the phrase "glad").

(and for the 100th time, I say to the concept of refusing: :wtf?

Also, if you have time to think about ***** like that, you ahve too much time on ur hands...
True. (Or she's just that bad. But she can be taught.)

Just enjoy the ride.

Coming in her mouth and then kissing her>>>>>>>>>>>>>paying £3 to wash/dry yo' sheets at the laundry EVERY time she gives oral...........

And it ain't even close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leonardo85
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Noémie)
three of the boys i have dated actually love that.

now THAT freaked me out.
I know a guy who loves it either...personally I don't think I'd like it, of course people can have different tastes and might want to try different things, that's why sex is so amazing, if you don't mind trying new stuff and your partner doesn't either, so why not?

still, I wouldn't try that one...but you found 3 guys who loved it, amazing! mind if I ask you what it feels like?
Emmska
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I doubt she'll want to kiss you afterwards anyway.
Jelkin
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I usually hate it when people say this, but get over it. It'll taste of nothing. If my boyfriend told me to wash my mouth out before kissing him, especially if he hadn't even come in my mouth, I'd feel offended. If you expect her to get it in her mouth, you shouldn't have a problem with her kissing you straight afterwards. I'd feel demeaned - like it's good enough for me, but not for him. It's not like it's gay or anything :rolleyes: In fact, it's not any more gay than regular masturbating, when you think about it.
Bateman
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by DancinBallerina)
Hang on - so IF you give your GF oral, does she ask you to have a drink or something so she's not giving herself ''oral'' (if that makes sense)? . .

If she doesn't then why should you ask her?

In that department it really is different with guys, the first few times at least, it feels a little gay.

OP don't worry about it, tell her if you want but it's not such a big deal, it's not like a creamy kiss is it, plus some guys even removes a few ribs to pleasure themselves lol
Antonia87
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My boyfriend quite likes it when I kiss him after I have *ahem* pleasured him. And vice versa.

But for you, maybe have a box of tissues to hand and a glass of water.
amy.dd
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If its just the pre-*** your worried about then its not like you are going to taste it at all because it is such a small amount. If your really worried then mention it to your girlfriend beforehand.

I think your making it into a bigger deal than it is though. Just cos you may chance the fact of tasting your own pre-*** it is not like 'giving yourself oral sex'. You really shouldn't worry about it.
DancinBallerina
Badges: 20
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bateman)
In that department it really is different with guys.
Not really - its still oral, still a genitalia area - I honestly can't see the problem. I would find it quite rude tbh if a bloke asked me ''can you have a slurp of your drink please because I don't want to taste my own willy'' - PPFFTT. If the OP is big enough and old enough to be having sex and engagin in sexual activities that involve oral, then what is the big fuss and deal about it? . .

Just my opinion on the matter.
esm
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You mean to tell me u wouldn't suck yourself off if you could?!?!
kftjkp
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What a moment spoiler it would be if you said: "'Scuse me pet, before you carry on, can you gargle a bit of this mouthwash?".
Noémie
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Leonardo85)
I know a guy who loves it either...personally I don't think I'd like it, of course people can have different tastes and might want to try different things, that's why sex is so amazing, if you don't mind trying new stuff and your partner doesn't either, so why not?

still, I wouldn't try that one...but you found 3 guys who loved it, amazing! mind if I ask you what it feels like?
the kissing bit?
well, not that dissimilar to rainbow kissing, that's how i'd describe it to a guy.
but... slightly less icky.
emilina
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
wait, you are worried about kissing her because she might have pre *** in her mouth? are you serious? cmon, grow a pair will you?

if you were worried about her kissing you while she still has *** or whatever in her mouth then ok i could understand your concern. . but if you're not even planning on ejaculating, what the hell is the problem?
Greatleysteg
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
She's got your *** in her mouth - the least you can do is kiss her.

You're not exactly going to get aids :p:
Albannach
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've never had a problem with that, I really can't see how anyone can. Unless of course she keeps it in her mouth which is just rank. As long as it's swallowed, what's the problem? The girl has just given you this amazing orgasm, yet you're bothered about her mouth tasting a little salty? Get over it!
faber niger
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by kftjkp)
What a moment spoiler it would be if you said: "'Scuse me pet, before you carry on, can you gargle a bit of this mouthwash?".
That's virtually what my ex-girlfriend used to make me do when giving her oral. Though, I must admit, we didn't have the most frenetic sex life. :p:
Arielle
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If it bothers you so much, just keep to passionate 'pecking'. Don't open your mouth so much or use so much tongue until after a while it will probably wear off a bit.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (124)
39.62%
No - but I will (17)
5.43%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.39%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (152)
48.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed