The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bubbles*de*Milo
Crikey, what kinda rubbish place do I live in!?
I know 2 guys who've been stabbed (one twice), and when I was in yr 9 me and my friend were the only witnesses (on a bus) to our bus driver getting stabbed. There was blood everywhere and I'm not sure if the guy died, and my friend had to call 911 on my phone, and we were official witnesses and had to make statements etc... but that ws like when I was 14/15.
I just woulda thought it would be more common than it is.

Do you live in an American tv series? :p:
Nope to both! I did once see someone on the floor after being stabbed though but I didn't want to go closer and get a proper look. (He was being taken care of by paramedics, didn't just ignore a random bleeding person on the floor!)

I was once stabbed in the head with a pencil though?
Reply 23
No, thank goodness!
Reply 24
Bubbles*de*Milo
Crikey, what kinda rubbish place do I live in!?
I know 2 guys who've been stabbed (one twice), and when I was in yr 9 me and my friend were the only witnesses (on a bus) to our bus driver getting stabbed. There was blood everywhere and I'm not sure if the guy died, and my friend had to call 911 on my phone, and we were official witnesses and had to make statements etc... but that ws like when I was 14/15.
I just woulda thought it would be more common than it is.

Are you American?

(No, I've never seen someone stabbed, but I did once see someone being forcefed some salmon quiche. God the middle class areas can get rough. I almost disapproved. :hmmm: )
When I was younger my older brother had a party wilst my parents were away, and these two guys come round and one stabs the other one in the back of the thigh because someone was playing about with the others gf. Loads of blood, a police car and ambulance come round. Kinda put a downer on the whole evening.
Democracy

Nope...West London :frown:
Pretty much 99% of where Kidulthood is set is near my school/house.
Democracy

lol :p:

In regards to the OP's question, no I haven't seen either.
I've seen animals shot?
Reply 29
Bubbles*de*Milo
Nope...West London :frown:
Pretty much 99% of where Kidulthood is set is near my school/house.

I live in west london too, but just because kidulthood was set there it doesn't mean we call the american police lol
Bateman
It still hurts. :frown:

Silly :p:
Bateman
I live in west london too, but just because kidulthood was set there it doesn't mean we call the american police lol

Pwned. <3
Reply 32
evil groove
Silly :p:

you probably thought i meant compass right?:p:
Never seen anyone get stabbed. But me and my friends were threatened by a group of guys with knives.
Nope I havn't actually.
I live in a pretty crap area and I know a few people who have been knifed.

New Year this year was a bit nasty though. I went to a boat party and a massive fight broke out. I didn't see the bottling take place but one guy was stabbed at with a beer bottle left on the floor with blood pouring all over his face and body. Horrible.
Bateman
you probably thought i meant compass right?:p:

I know you meant compass! :smile:
Bateman

I'm from north west london so should I be calling the Canadians?
Bateman

HA! ok, typo!

I know a Lebanese guy who came to London for a few months, and didn't know the emergency number. He saw someone get hit by a car, and who did he call? 118 118!
Reply 38
Has anyone noticed how bad this year has been?

I didn't even bother going out for halloween or new years because of all the muggings.

Normally i'd go to barns but not anymore lol.
Sick Puppy
I'm from north west london so should I be calling the Canadians?

Lets face it, you'd probably get a better responce time...