John Cusack Watch

Laurie_Wilko
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
It's a brief but good appearance and his character is quite significant.
Richie90
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i have to say i did like pushing tin lol, thats an ok film to watch, its slightly amusing but not grosse point blank quality. Although i like billy bob thornton after he did bandits, so thats perhaps why pushing tin is working for me :p:
asdasta
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
High Fidelity, Grosse Point Blank, The Grifters, 1408, Malkovich, Grace is Gone, Identity and Con Air are all very good.

War Inc was a ****ing **** attempt at political satire, though. Martian Child was alright but far too sugary for its own good.
Liverpool's Number 9
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I thought this might have been a "what the **** happened to his career?" thread.

1408 is ****e.

War, Inc was overly pretentious ****e!

Sixteen Candles is a great "date movie".

GPB was quality.

Con Air and Pushing Tin are also very good films with him in.
thats funny
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Kater Murr)
Well, it was kind of general as well. I'd move War, Inc. up a bit, probably... but generally quite accurate.

;yes;

Also, as a warning... don't see Must Love Dogs.
I won't cheers-

And as I said - Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. I can't believe I bought the DVD- Traded in instantly -
BeesKnees
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I want my very own Lloyd Dobler. I always thought Rob Gordon is exactly what a grown up Lloyd Dobler would be.

Agree with whoever said 1408 is ****e.
Kater Murr
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by thats funny)
I won't cheers-

And as I said - Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. I can't believe I bought the DVD- Traded in instantly -
Ahh, yeah, but I might see that sometime because it has John Cusack and Kevin Spacey in it ;yes;.
thats funny
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Kater Murr)
Ahh, yeah, but I might see that sometime because it has John Cusack and Kevin Spacey in it ;yes;.
Made no odds to me - Spacey had a moustache, the film was dire - Don't subject yourself to it. Utterly boring. Not the acting, just the story in general
wannabe mexican
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Identity is really amazing.

Grosse point Blank is hilarious.

Pushing Tin is cool. I recommend it.

Serendipity is interesting...but the attention falls more on Kate Beckinsale...for obvious reasons.
alibertine
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sixteen Candles :love: It's amazing. I pretty much love anything he and Joan have done. I haven't quite made it to Martian Child yet, but I'm gonna get it soon, is it any good?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.74%
No - but I will (102)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (635)
47.74%

Watched Threads