How to get much much longer hair as quickly as humanly possible Watch

Y'anami!
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just dont get those crazy hair-growing pills hahahaha my friend got some they made her sick as hell hahahaha it was hilarious.
kayzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
just let it grow naturally but makes sure you have it trimmed regularly as long hair is a lot more fragile and prone to split ends

i have a semi put on mine about every 6 weeks and use ridiculous amount of conditioner to keep it in the best condition possible :^_^:

it depends how long you want to grow your hair but very long hair is hard work
will90
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
Wot a coincidence, i was only thinkin of the time i cut my hair myself and i did a bit of research on the matter cos it was rite before i started college lol !

Good circulation is important so, lying down with legs raised so blood goes to ur head, head massage basicly i rubbed it a bit lol and some foods are good for it too that contain folic acid if I remember rightly, such as lettuce (possibly), broccoli yeh in fact any legumes have it so most green veg. Thats all I can remember its been almost 2 years
Sunnydazzleeyes
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hair is made from protein. Eat protein!
PunkyFish-x
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hair extensions. Clip in ones are cheaper than having them done by a professional.
Flick The Switch
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
After everything I've read, there is no way to accelerate hair growth. You can only slow the process down.
Kitty Pimms
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Clip in hair extensions are probably your best bet (cheaper than 'proper' extensions), although it helps if you have wavy hair since they blend in a lot better if it's not poker straight.
Smoosh
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Vitamins made for hair growth usually taste disgusting, I tried taking some and they made me gag. Just try to look after it well and don't do anything to damage it.
evilmoo
Report 10 years ago
Eat a lot of protein.
bansheeee*
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
you can buy FAST shampoo and conditioner it speeds up hair growth by 40%

http://www.nisimhair.com/fast/
barbie*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ilora-Danon)
Um, nope. Trimming the ends off your hair does not affect that speed of hair growth. Old wives tale.
although trimming the ends of your hair does not directly speed up growth chemically it will indeed enable you to grow your hair more successfully.
Basically regular trims keep your hair in better condition, if your hair is in better condition the ends will not break off, if the ends do not break off your hair will appear to grow quicker even if the speed it is coming out of your head is exactly same. Ergo regular trims = getting longer hair quicker
Ilora-Danon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by barbie*)
although trimming the ends of your hair does not directly speed up growth chemically it will indeed enable you to grow your hair more successfully.
Basically regular trims keep your hair in better condition, if your hair is in better condition the ends will not break off, if the ends do not break off your hair will appear to grow quicker even if the speed it is coming out of your head is exactly same. Ergo regular trims = getting longer hair quicker
Hit the nail on the head. It will APPEAR to be growing faster, when in actual fact it's just smoke and mirrors. You said it yourself, cutting the ends off only creates the illusion of faster growing hair, thus my point still stands lol.
jellybean2000
Report 10 years ago
eat healthily and drink plenty of water
barbie*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ilora-Danon)
Hit the nail on the head. It will APPEAR to be growing faster, when in actual fact it's just smoke and mirrors. You said it yourself, cutting the ends off only creates the illusion of faster growing hair, thus my point still stands lol.
yes well done but more to the point is that she wants longer hair not to necessarily make the hair grow faster out of her head and if she has regular trims her hair will become longer in a shorter period of time. So it's not smoke and mirrors it's just a technique to make sure the hair she is growing is not failling off at the same rate as it's coming out
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
38.94%
No - but I will (46)
6.78%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.52%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (317)
46.76%

Watched Threads