Guy shoved his tongue in my mouth, what shall i do about boyfriend?? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Darty
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
So does this mean...your boyfriend went on holiday for a week, you went out clubbing, and kissed a guy? You'll get better advice if you're straight forward...it's not like we're going to tell your boyfriend you cheated on him.
Philosoraptor
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ah ohhh dear fourthed! Having seen the other threads!
22KT22
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Philosoraptor)
Ah ohhh dear fourthed! Having seen the other threads!
fifthded! (thats not a word but meh) does seem a little suspiscious.

OP: tell your bf the truth, if hes going to break up with you because of another guy initiating a kiss (if thats what happened) and you not doing anything back he clearly doesnt trust you and your relationship will be in trouble.
Y'anami!
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sixthed. Hehe.

Just tell him, you might as well avoid stuff later.
Phantom Phoenix
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Seventhed. WTF?

OP - just be honest with your boyfriend if you're feeling guilty. I doubt he'd break up with you for that, and you'll feel much better if you're honest than if you carry that around with you.
DominF
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Wow, this just got interesting...

I don't know if you're lying to us about this guy essentially sexually assaulting you (whether I think you are or not is irrelevant), but if you are and you were a lot more willing than you're letting on, I'd sort yourself out.

If you're not lying, tell him. You'd have nothing to hide and he should be able to trust you. If he finds out through someone else he'll only have to assume you were a willing participant since it'd look like you were hiding something.
Phantom Phoenix
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by DominF)
Wow, this just got interesting...

I don't know if you're lying to us about this guy essentially sexually assaulting you (whether I think you are or not is irrelevant), but if you are and you were a lot more willing than you're letting on, I'd sort yourself out.

If you're not lying, tell him. You'd have nothing to hide and he should be able to trust you. If he finds out through someone else he'll only have to assume you were a willing participant since it'd look like you were hiding something.
Sexual assault is a little extreme, it sounds like the OP was giving this guy every signal that she liked him and when she leaned in he misunderstood. It's happened to me before. Really, the blame is on the OP for giving the guy the impression that she was interested. But to be frank it sounds like an unfortunate mistake.
live.laugh.love
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i think you should tell him. if he finds out from someone else he'll make a big deal out of it because it'll look like it's your fault and you've been hiding it from him.
Rokit
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Eighted
nicketh
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ninthed. I hate people using that old 'my friend has this problem..' thing. If it bothers you go anon.
darkos87
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
so exactly, how did he shove his tongue again?

http://photos.jmadigan.net/images/20...uid_attack.jpg
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.86%
No - but I will (101)
7.62%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.86%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (632)
47.66%

Watched Threads