Another am I pregnant thread (sorry) Watch

balloon_parade
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Go to the Drs and get a test done by him/her. This way you know the test has been done correctly. Then you'll be able to relax properly! x

(Original post by BlackHawk)
What do you mean 'going hard'? I'm 18 weeks pregnant and my stomach is still normal and soft to the touch but I have a bump.

Sickness and tiredness are signs of pregnancy, however they can also be signs of a lot of other things such as fatigue or stress. Have you done a test recently?
I think she may mean the bit under your belly button and just over you pubic hair line. That was one of the first things I noticed. It goes really hard. But then again it goes hard just before a period too!

Congrats on the pregnancy BlackHawk
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I will see if I can get time off work, but realisticly if 2 tests have been neg they are boud to be right ..yeh? I'm getting my self into such a state of worry
Anonymous #1
Also its another 2 1/2 weeks until my period (withdrawal) is due.

Does it containing clots mean im not pregnant? it has contained a couple once.
Talya
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by BlackHawk)
You've got it the wrong was around. You can get false negatives, but not a false positive due to the amount of HCG needed in your body to give a positive result.
Indeed, this is what I learned in A level biology
emsy88
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I agree, take another test. Or better yet go to the Doctors and get checked out. It could be the stress of worrying which is stopping your period but you won't know until you go and get checked out.
Anonymous #1
Hi,

went doctors and they did a urine preg test and it was negative.. it would show positive at nearly 3 months right? I have high blood presure so have to go back and get that checked in another couple of weeks.
Londoner101
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yeah, if youre constantly worrying about getting stomach pains and the other affects you mentioned, its more than likely that they will increase because of your mental focus upon them. maybe do another test and then go to the doctors..
Anonymous #1
Been docs Gotta go back in a couple of weeks because of my blood pressure. Maybe thats to do with worrying about this.
Charlottie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Maybe, you need to calm down, hon. They're just words, I know, but now that a doctor's told you you're not pregnant what more can you do?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (291)
37.55%
No - but I will (55)
7.1%
No - I don't want to (56)
7.23%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (373)
48.13%

Watched Threads