Things that have made you chuckle whilst driving Watch

Crystaltears
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I did chuckle to msyelf when I was going through a red light and my instructer nearly **** himself whilst doing an emergency stop with the dual pedals.

It also made me laugh when I managed to stall in the middle of a crossroads because I went into 4th gear instead of 2nd.

OMG once this man in one of them disabled scooter things just pulled out infront of my car and my instructer was like "and he wonders why he's in one of them..." I was crying for about half an hour!
gbduo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Women parking, always a good laugh.

Oh how they can make a car like a Ford Ka appear as it it were a tank!
Emma_lu
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Stoping at traffic lights and a lady crossing had an asda bag but as she was crossing the road all the vegetables were falling out the bag and rolling down the road. Funny funny
kiki28
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
some chavvy boy revving his engine so much at the traffic lights that he stalled his car . . . just as the light changed so he was stuck there . . . . that was rather funny
Bavarian Motor Works
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by kiki28)
some chavvy boy revving his engine so much at the traffic lights that he stalled his car . . . just as the light changed so he was stuck there . . . . that was rather funny
Thats why you have automatics / semi autos
Ghost
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by kiki28)
some chavvy boy revving his engine so much at the traffic lights that he stalled his car . . .

Hows that work?
radio1234
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Driving behind a builders lorry that's slogan was "100% satisfaction with every erection guaranteed".. made me laugh for ages but trying to conceal it as the parent was in the car
Beckieee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Many of the stop signs in Pontefract have "hammertime" graffiti-ed onto them underneath.

:rofl: gets me everytime.
Bavarian Motor Works
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Friend got a brand spankin new m3 in white

De badges it and labels it a 318i

classic
gbduo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Isn't it kinda obvious that it is an M3 with those huge 18" wheels with slick tyres pretty much and 4 exhaust pipes, plus the side detailing?!

Wouldn't fool me :ninja:
Bavarian Motor Works
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by gbduo)
Isn't it kinda obvious that it is an M3 with those huge 18" wheels with slick tyres pretty much and 4 exhaust pipes, plus the side detailing?!

Wouldn't fool me :ninja:
Yeah it was more of a **** take

Well he was the class clown in my school so im not too suprised he pulled something like that
gbduo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bavarian Motor Works)
Yeah it was more of a **** take

Well he was the class clown in my school so im not too suprised he pulled something like that
Which school was it? There was a guy who used to drive from Eton or Wellington to my school to play rugby with us; I think that he had an M3 and de badged it...
Bavarian Motor Works
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by gbduo)
Which school was it? There was a guy who used to drive from Eton or Wellington to my school to play rugby with us; I think that he had an M3 and de badged it...
Rugby school, its a white m3 new shape 08
gbduo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bavarian Motor Works)
Rugby school, its a white m3 new shape 08
Nah, we never played Rugby School (too far), was always Henley, Eton, Wellington, Shiplake, Lord Wandsworth and that league in our area. Plus it was the older version as I left that school in 05.
Untitled258
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I always find it pure hilarity when you're going up a hill, and there's some scally, in top gear on his bike, pedalling his little heart out because hes too dumb to put it in a lower gear. There legs just move mentally quick and the bike hardly move.
raspberry_lace
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by gbduo)

im a girl but found that about the tank hilarious as my dad always says that lmao he also says it when women go around corners and its takes them forever or they go on the opposite side of the road.

thankfully although female im an ok driver lmao
rye225
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by gbduo)

lol this is sooooo true

Yesterday my sister was tryna park her ford Ka and it took absolutely agessss lol

like 10 mins

she even went out and then had to get back in lol
DJW
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by rye225)
she even went out and then had to get back in lol
I've never understood that, you can see all you need to see using your mirrors or by turning your head.
Apart from the end of the space if there's a low wall or a car there, but in a hatchback it's not as if it's a tight squeeze - you can just judge it by whether any of the car is sticking out the other end of the space.

I wonder if it's something to do with woman struggling with spacial visualisation like map reading.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (377)
37.44%
No - but I will (77)
7.65%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (482)
47.86%

Watched Threads