Any one receive any info yet? Watch

Sarah_Andrews
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
when do they want photo copies of gcse, a level certificates and what not?
Dadeling
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think we take them with us when we enrol.
ParadoxSocks
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Dadeling)
Bulls are a whole different matter! They'll chase without being provoked! :yep:
Well we'll go and wave at the bulls then :yep: I'm tempted to start skiing and horseriding again... not at the same time although that could be interesting.

And I can't find my GCSE maths certificate
Sarah_Andrews
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
So no one has received any information/freshers pack yet?
Areontas
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Some people have, but that's probably because they had Keele as their firm/insurance and found out on results day - or had unconditional offers to start with. Clearing applicants have to wait, particularly if they only sent their clearing passport recently. I'm sure we'll get a pack within the next few days... if I don't get it by early September, I'll give them a ring - but I'm sure they aim to have all packs sent by then.
Dadeling
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by snoogy)
Well we'll go and wave at the bulls then :yep: I'm tempted to start skiing and horseriding again... not at the same time although that could be interesting.

And I can't find my GCSE maths certificate
Haha, i have a weird mental image of a person sat on a Shetland pony with ski's on! I think horse riding lessons are on at the same time as the skiing lessons on the dry slope so i dunno what i'm gonna do but i don't know how to ski on a dry slope :woo: maybe i could go horse riding 3 times a month then skiing when they go to the snow dome. I'd love to go on a skiing holiday again! :rolleyes:

Oh and i also am missing a certificate. I had my business studies remarked and it went up to an A but i only have a B certificate. Must visit my school i think!
tasGooner
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Why do you need to take ur GCSE & A Level certificates? Have you been told to by Keele? I never had to take anything like that (that was 2 years ago).
ParadoxSocks
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Haha, i have a weird mental image of a person sat on a Shetland pony with ski's on! I think horse riding lessons are on at the same time as the skiing lessons on the dry slope so i dunno what i'm gonna do but i don't know how to ski on a dry slope :woo: maybe i could go horse riding 3 times a month then skiing when they go to the snow dome. I'd love to go on a skiing holiday again! :rolleyes:

Oh and i also am missing a certificate. I had my business studies remarked and it went up to an A but i only have a B certificate. Must visit my school i think!
I don't know anything about either! I've heard about both but I definitely want to do one or the other (or both!). I'm now rather intrigued. Any idea how much each of them is? Or any info actually. I'm rather useless.
I'm okay at dry slope skiing (PE lessons were at Stoke Ski Slope haha) but I'd probably die on actual snow.

I think we're okay for certificates... I don't think they ask for proof but I'd feel better knowing where it was!
Dadeling
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't know anything about either! I've heard about both but I definitely want to do one or the other (or both!). I'm now rather intrigued. Any idea how much each of them is? Or any info actually. I'm rather useless.
I'm okay at dry slope skiing (PE lessons were at Stoke Ski Slope haha) but I'd probably die on actual snow.

I think we're okay for certificates... I don't think they ask for proof but I'd feel better knowing where it was!
I don't know how much each of them is, i only remember what was on the AU website. Though at my riding school right now, it costs me (or rather my parents) £31 for 30 minutes private lessons. I think groups are about £20. Depends on the riding school though. No idea about the skiing! :woo:
ParadoxSocks
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't know how much each of them is, i only remember what was on the AU website. Though at my riding school right now, it costs me (or rather my parents) £31 for 30 minutes private lessons. I think groups are about £20. Depends on the riding school though. No idea about the skiing! :woo:
I'll go and have a bit of a poke. I saw somebody spamming about the horse riding around facebook :rolleyes: I can't decide between horse riding, skiing or the gym. My brain hurts from all of these forms I seem to be filling out but in the back of my head there's a tiny voice that wants to do fun things!

The deposit is a bit of a pain in the neck too :yep:
Dadeling
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'll go and have a bit of a poke. I saw somebody spamming about the horse riding around facebook :rolleyes: I can't decide between horse riding, skiing or the gym. My brain hurts from all of these forms I seem to be filling out but in the back of my head there's a tiny voice that wants to do fun things!

The deposit is a bit of a pain in the neck too :yep:
I've sent that deposit off this morning along with that direct debit form that i didn't really understand. I also need to get some more passport sized photos. I got 6 and i'm down to two, plus i look like a boy so that would not look good on my keele card! I'm just happy i have most things sorted apart from all the stuff i need to take with me except a frying pan, chopping board and potato peeler!
ParadoxSocks
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've sent that deposit off this morning along with that direct debit form that i didn't really understand. I also need to get some more passport sized photos. I got 6 and i'm down to two, plus i look like a boy so that would not look good on my keele card! I'm just happy i have most things sorted apart from all the stuff i need to take with me except a frying pan, chopping board and potato peeler!
Everyone looks like a moron on their Keele card. They squish a rectangle shaped photo onto a square space without cropping. You'll turn into a little circle with tufts of hair.

My bank account is causing a few problems! I don't even know if I have the funds to pay and I couldn't get through to Keele when I tried calling this morning. Other than that I need my pans and then I'm done. I don't know how I've managed it but I can no longer move in my bedroom because of all of the boxes.
Minardi
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Everyone looks like a moron on their Keele card. They squish a rectangle shaped photo onto a square space without cropping. You'll turn into a little circle with tufts of hair.
Thats very true. I've not seen a decent one yet.
Zayne
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah the deposit is a pain, deeper overdraft here I come 'blows out cheeks'
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Keele University
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
  • Keele University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Jun '19
  • Keele University
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Thu, 27 Jun '19

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (90)
20.04%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (180)
40.09%
Nope, not that interesting (179)
39.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise