When do you start viewing unis? Watch

LA_0909
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I went to some October open days at the start of my AS course. I would recommend going as soon as possible, because if you get there and don't like some then you can go to some in and around April when the next lot are.
*Fool'sGold*
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I started in summer of year 12. Most open days are in the summer/early autumn.
happy-and-lost
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Go to as many open days as is humanly possible, even for Unis you have no intention of applying to. It gives you a good idea as to general standards and what type of uni you'd like to go to.
spark911
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I did it from when I started college. Check the dates, quite a few had open days February and then April/May/June, so waiting for the summer holidays (end of june and august) may make you miss them.

Just pick uni's you want to look at, whenever the date is, go and look. Earlier is better, so you can go back if you want to double-check.
animals
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i'd say go to the open days as soon as you can, you may also like to vist again after you have submitted your application to ucas just to make sure nothing has changed.
juicyfruit
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I started going about spring/summer time of Year 12, and then am going to see one the first week of term during A2 level.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (132)
18.38%
No (436)
60.72%
Not really bothered about them (150)
20.89%

Watched Threads