Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    pft, soul schmole...

ReputationRep:
    Bump bump bump

Surely there must be SOMEONE living in Chancellor's wharf haha. I want to find people in my flat

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Chancellor's Wharf this year, but I'm not in your flat :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joecolly)
    I'm in Chancellor's Wharf this year, but I'm not in your flat :p:
    Maybe you could be my friend anyway

ReputationRep:
    Hello Michelle. I'm in flat 19! (19c :rolleyes:). You'll be next door to me somewhere. Are you happy you know someone close now lol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by --JJ--)
    Hello Michelle. I'm in flat 19! (19c :rolleyes:). You'll be next door to me somewhere. Are you happy you know someone close now lol?
    Pfft...

lol

ReputationRep:
    Now now play nicely!!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know what our address will be when we're there?

And if we'll have internet from the beginning?

ReputationRep:
    Now now play nicely!!
    You might be a really horrible person for all I know... have to take these possibilities into consideration.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks you could you be the Chancellors Wharf serial killer too!

Tyrannosaurus. Ye we'll have internet, Ive been here since Sunday and pestered Resnet 3 times for them to enable it!
    I half know the address, I'll get it later and post it here.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks you could you be the Chancellors Wharf serial killer too!

Tyrannosaurus. Ye we'll have internet, Ive been here since Sunday and pestered Resnet 3 times for them to enable it!
    I half know the address, I'll get it later and post it here.
    Flat number/ House
    Chancellor's Wharf
    Aldcliffe Road
    Lancaster
    LA1 1WB

ReputationRep:
    Hey i know this is an old thread, but how much is chancellors wharf per week? Is it including bills, and how many people to kitchen. Is there any 2 person studio flats?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ponpon14)
    Hey i know this is an old thread, but how much is chancellors wharf per week? Is it including bills, and how many people to kitchen. Is there any 2 person studio flats?
    It is usually the same price as standard [at the rates paid in Furness, Pendle etc] so around £72.50 a week for this year. It is inclusive of bills and a 40 week contract - it is basically just like campus, only in the city.

Not sure what the average is. My friend is in a flat of 5 at the moment, which is the same as I have on campus.

Don't know about the studio flats - I wouldn't have thought so though as it is all standard accommodation there. Check the website.

Chancellor's Wharf is situated on the banks of the Lancaster Canal in the city itself, Opposite the Water Witch pub. Built in 1994, its standard rooms with washbasins, and shared kitchen and bathroom facilities, are popular with students who would rather live off-campus after their first year, but remain in a halls of residence environment. Rooms cost £72.80 per week for 2009/10, on a 40 week let. Chancellor's Wharf is not available to first year undergradautes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ponpon14)
    Errm, standard price. I live here + I have no idea! lol it was just over £1000 for the 1st term, same for 2nd + just under for 3rd...
    It basically includes everything that a standard room on campus would
    I think it varies, think the smallest is 4, can't remember what the biggest is. Mine's 5
    I'm pretty sure there aren't any, but if I'm wrong then sorryyy! lol

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

l'm going to live in Chancellors Wharf next year. l live in County college now and l'm packing but l have now the address for the Chancellors Wharf. Can anyone tell me so l can write it on my packages?

Thnx

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.