Turn on thread page Beta

cant say yes :S watch

Announcements

Yes, although I obviously don't know him that well, but he seemed really nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yes, although I obviously don't know him that well, but he seemed really nice.

Just send him a wee message asking him how he's doing, what he's been upto... not spoke to you in a while kinda thing.

well, i may happen to like guy at first but as soon as they ask me out i just stop liking them for some strnage reason

ReputationRep:
    well, i may happen to like guy at first but as soon as they ask me out i just stop liking them for some strnage reason
    you always want what you can't have. Happens to many people not just you it's perfectly normal!

Well I did send him a really random message saying something about his status as it was similar to mine, but it didn't really lead anywhere, so I think it would be weird if a messaged him again... stalkerish

ReputationRep:
    Well I did send him a really random message saying something about his status as it was similar to mine, but it didn't really lead anywhere, so I think it would be weird if a messaged him again... stalkerish

his status? like being single?

see, i reckon thats too in your face- not casual enough.

would wait till he replies. if he doesnt... his loss gorjus!! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by o0oxkirstyxo0o)
    No like the status update thing like *name* is ... *enter what they are doing*, it was about a similar thing, he did reply but the conversation didn't expand!
    orite, did you try make convo?

ReputationRep:
    the love (likeness) can come back at any time - you just have to give it a try.

if I would be you, i'd just write a random messgae to him saying how long it has been since i've seen him and asking what has he been up to?

ReputationRep:
    not at all, i ocassionaly do that and people do it to me.

It is all about how you look at the situation. You can allways look at it from different sides

ReputationRep:
    awww nooo that is not true/

ok just immagine - even if he thinks you are stalkerish (which he won't) but lol even if he will....you won't see him any way . so what is the point of ebign scared?. just go for it.

if you won't do it
    1. you may regret
    2. you may loose your life time partner :P

ReputationRep:
    "is your offer of going for a drink still available?" sounds okay to me. It's natural to think you're being stalkerish when you're not. But the longer you leave it the less comfortable you'll get, so gogogo.

ReputationRep:
    haha don't

just random talking. i wouldn;t ask him straight away out or reminding him about asking you out

ok ... what i would right:

"hello

how are you??? loooong time not hering from you. what have you been up to these days?" - just a casual talking

p.s. i defo would not mention anything aBOUT bfs , and fake bfs :P

ReputationRep:
    hmmmm, what should I say then? Ugh I feel so stupid lol.
    About the you saying you already had a boyfriend when you didn't and him not believing you, perhaps he just thought you were playing hard to get. Just saying "is your offer of a drink still available..." sounds best to me. Go for it, if you don't know him that well yet then you've got nothing to lose!

ReputationRep:
    It is, he will think I'm odd and we only knew each other a few days as we were working together for a week and that is the only time I've seen him, also when I said no I told him it was because I have a boyfriend and he didn't believe me so it would be a bit awkward! I really wouldn't know what to say in a message anyway, i'm not exactly experienced at this lol.
    Lads fancy most girls. Fact.

So knowing that will make it easier to sort things out with him. Nothing is awkward to a chap if there's the chance of getting a missus out of it.

ReputationRep:
    You all make it sound so easy. He's on facebook chat right now lol, kinda thinking just to say hi hmmm. Oh now hes gone to idle, maybe thats a sign not to...
    No, you have to say something or you'l regret it.

i agree with the person who said start off with random convo like "hey, hows u? what u been upto?"

You don't wanna scare the guy off! Plus i reckon your not that confident so in my opinion, being too bold isn't wise.

x

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.