Opinions on this guy... Watch

originalname
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
LOL what a douche.

I'd suggest you punch him in the balls, but he might misconstrue that as some sort of come-on.
Apricot_Bea
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Don't touch with a barge pole!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I do understand where you guys are coming from but we do work in MaccyDs by the way and he is only 17 and not the smartest cookie in the world to be honest... says things that can be seen as an insult but not realising it at the time.

I keep saying to him 'No i don't want to go out with you' but he keeps saying 'WHY NOT? Give me just this one chance please, i will show you how much i like you' and i say 'No, how do i know your not lying or something?' and he says 'Why would i be lying? It is embarassing for me you know, i do fancy you loads babe but you don't like me in that way so why should i bother keep saying it if you're not going to say yes? I will dump my girlfriend for you, that is how much i like you' and i keep saying 'Yeah i still think your lying' and he said 'Well ok then YES i did lie, are you happy now, you want me to say it so have it your way then' and i said 'Oh so you did lie? I'm not bothered you know' and he said 'Well no it wern't lies but you want me to say it don't you so i will'

It's all very confusing lol... :p:
huladancingmunchkin
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Surely if he was really serious about you, he'd have already finished it with his gf?
n0b0dy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
he has a gf, he would dump her for u, so when u go out with him, same thing will happen for another girl..

oh, how ı love kıllıng players.. *loads gun*
Anonymous #1
Well unfortunately i quit my job yesterday haha, they took the piss and took advantage just because i was a newbie! One 5 hour shift a week... no thanks :no:

Anyway with this lad, it turns out he was not just using me... the reason he wouldn't dump his girlfriend is because they're really good mates and he doesn't want to break her heart again and also he wants to keep her happy haha. But he sent me a text saying 'It's hard for me cos i try and please everyone but i can't babe, that's why i will give you anything and do anything for you'... he is a sweet lad though.

But we are going to the same college so mabye i will see him there and he said we can still talk because we are good friends and 'mates for life'.

So yeah, i think he's just a great guy
Spadez
Report 10 years ago
Not being funny or anything but he sounds like a total *******. You can do better. If you let him, he will probably just shag you once and move on.
Local_United_Fan
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sounds like a wannabe-player.

At least I actually end up sleeping with them.
Metropolis
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by smellslikemarmite)
He's a total player.
obviously not, because he is failing terribly.
Anonymous #1
He dumped his girlfriend but he wants me to ask him out... any ideas why?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (225)
27.71%
No (587)
72.29%

Watched Threads