Turn on thread page Beta
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I'm a guy and I'm 6'3. I love short women. They are better for cuddling, sex, playfighting (and real fighting if you're her opponent), kissing and snuggling up to. Plus, just like it's easier for shorter guys to get a nice body (5KG of muscle mass added to a shorter frame looks more than if it was added to a longer frame) short girls tend to have a better ass and nicer more juicy tits.

ReputationRep:
    i dig short women, i agree with Smack. dont worry!

ReputationRep:
    You are quite pretty, so probably not. Some small girls look about 12 though, and if I'm seeing a girl and we go out in public I like to feel assured that I don't look like a child molester.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samfree91)
    i dig short women, i agree with Smack. dont worry!
    lol cheers guys

ReputationRep:
    it just means you cant date me. which is a very big problem.

Apart from that, it sounds fine

ReputationRep:
    5'1" is almost perfect height.

ReputationRep:
    Midget!

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5ft2!

Small people ftw!

Petite is best!

ReputationRep:
    Small girls are way too cool. I prefer them to tall.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SouthernFreerider)
    Midget!

i wonder what technically qualifies someone as a midget

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicalimogen)
    i wonder what technically qualifies someone as a midget
    When many people start shouting "Midget!" at you is the scientific way to determine it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Symbea)
    Small girls are way too cool. I prefer them to tall.
    most guys like this must have paedophilic tendencies, not that there's anything wrong with that.
    I think most men prefer tall girls though, after all models are the ideal of female beauty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicalimogen)
    I'm female btw
    Then you've got absolutely *nothing* to worry about!

Seriously, lots of guys dig shortish guys (because really tall ones make guys insecure).

ReputationRep:
    i wouldnt date anyone taller than me or the same height as me, they have to be smaller! it would seem wrong! i know small men dating taller women and it looks seriously wrong, so i suppose its better to be small!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jon7)
    Then you've got absolutely *nothing* to worry about!

Seriously, lots of guys dig shortish guys (because really tall ones make guys insecure).
    and these guys are gay guys

ReputationRep:
    When many people start shouting "Midget!" at you is the scientific way to determine it.
    but ignorant people dont know the difference between midgets, dwarves and goblins and therefore might get them muddled up

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'1.

It could be worse.

ReputationRep:

wikipedia says, someone 4'10 and under...but yes that could be a good way as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rouge)
    most guys like this must have paedophilic tendencies, not that there's anything wrong with that.
    I think most men prefer tall girls though, after all models are the ideal of female beauty
    Yeah I'm a pedophile, folks. I let it slip, whoops.

Models are nice to look at but to be with is different. They're often too skinny and taller than the guy. Models are good at what they do and that's make clothes look good but in any other situation they look unhealthy.

ReputationRep:
    Im 5ft and dont have a problem with it! Until I get caught up in mosh pits in gigs.. thats not so fun!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 21, 2008
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.