Turn on thread page Beta

I'm going to sleep! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by v1oXx-)
    Me too. I sleep @ 4 and wake up at like 2. :eek: And I start 6th Form soon; I have to wake up at like 6.
    I’m in a similar situation, I really need to fix my sleeping pattern before I start college. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElectricOceans)
    I’m in a similar situation, I really need to fix my sleeping pattern before I start college. :eek:
    this is why I'm puling an all nighter tonight, go to bed at like 10pm tomorrow and then strictly stick to it. all's good again, you should try it.
    you'll feel tired that day, but it will only come in bouts which get harder and harder to resist, you just have to have like a coke or a coffee in that time or walk around somewhere and not sleep until your target sleep time you're aiming for.
    I'm making this sound like an SAS training scheme.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave_McDougall)
    this is why I'm puling an all nighter tonight, go to bed at like 10pm tomorrow and then strictly stick to it. all's good again, you should try it.
    you'll feel tired that day, but it will only come in bouts which get harder and harder to resist, you just have to have like a coke or a coffee in that time or walk around somewhere and not sleep until your target sleep time you're aiming for.
    I'm making this sound like an SAS training scheme.
    I honestly don’t know how you manage that, the latest I can survive is until 7AM usually. I could try it but somehow I think I’ll end up falling asleep by early morning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElectricOceans)
    I honestly don’t know how you manage that, the latest I can survive is until 7AM usually. I could try it but somehow I think I’ll end up falling asleep by early morning.
    Not to be done frequently, but, I recommend getting a pack of Nytol and taking one or two at a reasonable time like 10pm, by midnight you'll be asleep. 'Tis what I do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JocastaJackal)

Saddest thing is I still remember the name of all three turtles; Squirtle, Wartortle and Blastoise :/
    I remember Blastoise, but you just took me for a trip through memory lane by mentioning the others . I remember when that turtle was in some fire extinguishing squad :rofl: And he used to wear sunglasses!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JocastaJackal)
    Not to be done frequently, but, I recommend getting a pack of Nytol and taking one or two at a reasonable time like 10pm, by midnight you'll be asleep. 'Tis what I do.
    is this like a sleeping pill or what? use horlicks

ReputationRep:
    Anyway g'night everyone

ReputationRep:
    is this like a sleeping pill or what? use horlicks
    Yep it's otc sleeping tablets. :P

ReputationRep:
    I remember Blastoise, but you just took me for a trip through memory lane by mentioning the others . I remember when that turtle was in some fire extinguishing squad :rofl: And he used to wear sunglasses!
    wat??

ReputationRep:
    I'm also going to sleep, seee yaaa.

ReputationRep:
    weaklings

ReputationRep:
    all of you

ReputationRep:
    I went to bed at 10am and woke up at 7pm a few days ago, so my sleeping pattern is screwed.

ReputationRep:
    wat??
    Pokémon. It's only like the best thing in the world.

ReputationRep:
    lol I give the mighty McDougall family Seal of Approval on my method. foolproof imo

ReputationRep:
    Pokémon. It's only like the best thing in the world.
    '98 just called, they want their fad back:p:

ReputationRep:
    '98 just called, they want their fad back:p:
    :own3d:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absinth)
    I went to bed at 10am and woke up at 7pm a few days ago, so my sleeping pattern is screwed.
    I slept in until half 6 a few weeks ago, I woke up and realised it seemed to be a little dark outside. I then realised I had slept through the whole day. I don’t recommend it!

ReputationRep:
    i'm still awake. the other day i stayed up all night, went to sleep at 9.30 and woke up at 1.30 in the afternoon.
    i imagine that is what's going to happen tomorrow.
    i'm taking my mum to work tomorrow morning at about half seven so i can have the car, so i don't see the point in going to sleep now!

ReputationRep:
    just for the record, I'm still going strong, and I'm gonna drive my parents to the airport now. 4h driving, yay or nay?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 28, 2008
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.