Camel Spider Watch

my:favorite:things...
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ewwwww, spiders :afraid:
i would scream and sprint out of the house immediately.
wallflower*
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I thought this thread was about caramel spiders. I was wrong.
snowyowl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Why did I think this thread would have something to do with camel toes?
osteec
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i wud be terrified. i read the story in the newspaper today. recently i have created a fear within myself for spiders as i picked a huge one up and took i outside then wen i opened my hands it wasnt there. i was franticly emptying my room and stil havnt found it.

but the camel spider........ SCARY!!!!!!!!! It wud creep me for the rest of my life.
Dooze
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think if I saw any of those *******s running towards me during a tour of duty, I'd end up unloading an entire clip at the *******. Nothing scares me more than spiders, I can't even look at pictures of them on the computer, let alone imagine getting into my sleeping bag to find one of those camel spiders already inside!
FizzBitch
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by GeorgEGNT)
But me mate said that one of them found itself on an afghans face and started biting away and his face was so disfigured he needed cosmetic surgery to correct it.
I feel faint...:eek:
JointVenture
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
they are friendly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXbwi1XFPXo
Amandeep_Psych07
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What I don't understand is how the spider would have survived the flight from Iraq? Not sure exactly how it was bought over with the soldier, but if had been in his suitcase, the cargo area is far too cold for it to survive, it would have died from the extreme drop in temperature. Then another thought crossed my mind. As they haven't found the spider and it's running around Colchester, could we not have an "Arachnophobia" type situation on our hands? What if it mates with a harmless british house spider and creates some sort of mutant venomous spider and then thousands of them take over towns and cities leaving us with a spider attacking epidemic!! :woo:
Soylent Green
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Amandeep_Psych07)
What I don't understand is how the spider would have survived the flight from Iraq? Not sure exactly how it was bought over with the soldier, but if had been in his suitcase, the cargo area is far too cold for it to survive, it would have died from the extreme drop in temperature. Then another thought crossed my mind. As they haven't found the spider and it's running around Colchester, could we not have an "Arachnophobia" type situation on our hands? What if it mates with a harmless british house spider and creates some sort of mutant venomous spider and then thousands of them take over towns and cities leaving us with a spider attacking epidemic!! :woo:
You'd be surprised how many little animals are unknowingly transported to different parts of the globe and survive. I would imagine a spider nestled in some clothes can do the same.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (169)
18.69%
No (549)
60.73%
Not really bothered about them (186)
20.58%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed