Turn on thread page Beta

Official Big Brother 2008 (BB9) Thread... (Part 2)... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    :
    (Original post by 7UP)
    MO HAS TO WIN.

The guy is a legend. He never does anything wrong, the worst people say about him is that he is greedy and sleeps all the time. He is awesome.

Are you just asking/begging for neg?

I find when I laugh whilst he is on it's cos im lauging AT him. He farts, eats bogies, eats ALOT of food, burps, sleeps, ****s, smokes, chats rubbish, is at times deluded...I could go on and on and on and on...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danielle_)
    Lisa or Rex to win!

MO BETTER NOT WIN!! GREEDY GIT!!
    I hate the ******* too

ReputationRep:
    Why are all the girls RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR to Rex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsi101)
    :

Are you just asking/begging for neg?

I find when I laugh whilst he is on it's cos im lauging AT him. He farts, eats bogies, eats ALOT of food, burps, sleeps, ****s, smokes, chats rubbish, is at times deluded...I could go on and on and on and on...:rolleyes:
    :eek:

Negative rep? I could blink and care more.

But no, in all seriousness, he is the man. He is funny, nice, and up for a laugh. He is the only one in that house that isn't a complete ********.

ReputationRep:
    I really couldn't give a **** about any of the 'bad' things that Mo does.

ReputationRep:
    Chill out mockel. Was only saying he shouldn't win not that I cared about those 'bad' things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 7UP)
    :eek:

Negative rep? I could blink and care more.

But no, in all seriousness, he is the man. He is funny, nice, and up for a laugh. He is the only one in that house that isn't a complete ********.

Lol.

Yeah he is nice at times and he didn't deserve the spitgate incident, but don't wnat him to win.

ReputationRep:
    Lisa is the biggest idiot of them all. She claims her friend "found the human genome."

That sentence came out of her mouth in complete seriousness. What a JOKE.

She also says she has a fan club, she says she used to do backing vocals for whitesnake. The list goes on.

She also, looks like a man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsi101)
    Lol.

Yeah he is nice at times and he didn't deserve the spitgate incident, but don't wnat him to win.
    Haha yeah fair enough that is what makes big brother fun, we all have our favourites. I don't know what it is about Mo, I just think he is awesome.

ReputationRep:
    Kat Is Fat

ReputationRep:
    Darnell, Mikey or Mo deserve to win.

ReputationRep:
    Are any of you actually gonna vote?

This might sound rude but some of you guys are being a bit naive imo.

The best way to indicate who will win is to go to digi spy and the big bro message forum on the channel 4 and unless rex/darnell changes things by doing something ultra popular, it's gonna be rachel v mikey all the way unfortunatly; those forumers, once again, imo, are the ones who vote, multiple times. Rachel and mikey seemed to be loved there and are leading the polls

I hope im wrong though

ReputationRep:
    I bet Rex has payed his mates/family anyone:rolleyes:, before hand to vote for him thousands of times so that he either wins or comes close...well he is rich aint he..haha.

ReputationRep:
    Kat- anoying pygmy chinese woman. either a genius or mentally ******ed- either way, no

Rex- possibly the most controlling freak i have ever seen-no

Mo- He is about as exciting as rice.- no.

Rachel- My god, the most annoying person ever to grace my TV, i actually want to punch her in the face- no

Lisa- Its a woman with testicles.- no

Sara- Angelina Jolie if she had acid poured on her face and half of it melted.- no

Mikey- Creepiest blind man ever, uses his hands far too much on the women.- no

Darnell- His face look like a foot.- no

I dont want any of them to win, but it would be nice if the studio was nuked.

ReputationRep:
    rex better not win, come on he is rich already, and it will just make him a cocky little ba******** for years to come.....
    mohammed better not win cos he's a greedy git.
    mikey better not win cos he's a backstabbing bast***
    rachel better not win cos she has been sitting on the fence for most of the show and then "suddenly" in the last 2 weeks she decided to liven up! 'gameplayer'*cough cough
    kat better not win cos she is just annoying
    darnell better not win cos he is just.................darnell
    lisa or sara should win, they are the only 2 decent real people in there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gunners r us)
    Are any of you actually gonna vote?

This might sound rude but some of you guys are being a bit naive imo.

The best way to indicate who will win is to go to digi spy and the big bro message forum on the channel 4 and unless rex/darnell changes things by doing something ultra popular, it's gonna be rachel v mikey all the way unfortunatly; those forumers, once again, imo, are the ones who vote, multiple times. Rachel and mikey seemed to be loved there and are leading the polls

I hope im wrong though

EDIT; sorry, mickeys popularity has gone down a bit

still though, you should all be ready to except that rachel might win
    Digitalspy is utterly ridiculous at times and often out of touch with the public :p:

Bookies odds are your best indication for big brother. Haven't been wrong often this series eviction wise.

ReputationRep:
    Rex is a downright ****

ReputationRep:
    can we add a poll to this? "who is going to win big bro" cos i actually hvae no idea who is. it's so open this year.

ReputationRep:
    I don't get the appeal of Rachel at all? She's not entertaining! Why should she win just because she's nice?

Also getting annoyed about Darnell now does he have to say "DAMNN" every 5mins?

ReputationRep:
    damn, like you know, like, damn man.................

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.