Boyfriend cardigan Watch

Saraaaa!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Could buy a mans one?

I wear my boyfriend ones all the time haha.

Its just a cheapy one from Primark
Reicey_x
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by xKarinx)
I'm after a boyfriend cardigan at the minute, but i'm struggling to find one that I really like which isn't too expensive.

There's this one from miss selfridge that I like, but it's £32

and then there's this one at Topshop which is only £18 but the material is really thin so won't keep me warm when winter comes

So....basically I just wondered if anyone knows where else I could find one that's not too expensive, but will still keep me warm

Thanks!
I've got the topshop one and it keeps me quite warm on a cold day actually...but its not winter yet though..
username43584
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
As someone said before, there are very similar ones in Zara for 20 quid or so. They're very soft and snuggly! (and I have a feeling my mum will buy one and not wear it til I go back to uni!)
Whizz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by tashhh)
I have a Primark men's cardigan which is absolutely lovely. Bit baggy, but it's warm. The material actually varies from colour to colour - I have a grey one which is 100% cotton and reasonably soft, considering. And it was only £6 (:
i cant believe i never thought of it before!
IzzyWizzy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have a really nice black one from Zara for £19. Also have one of the thin ones from Topshop in a plum colour, it isn't that warm for winter but I think it looks really nice, and one of the ribbed cardis for £32. I love long cardigans! Definitely check out Primark men's section as well.
Mikimoto
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Don't buy one, they're vile.
Elondra
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
That Topshop one is utterly fab!Very warm and cosy
missygeorgia
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Zara has some really nice long cardis, I've got a ribbed grey wraparound one.
daisyflower112
Report 10 years ago
I bough two of the topshop ones this week and think that are well worth £32. They are a wardrobe staple, for me anyway. Super soft and really well fitting. Its going to last longer then a primark one IMO which I bough a few months ago and has already lost its shape. Ive also got the zara one which is nice as has different coloured buttons bit isant quite as soft as my topshop one!
lottie123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I got a light grey one from Tesco a few weeks ago which is really soft and snuggly and fits really well too. Think it was about £15?
grooooovy
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by IzzyWizzy)
I have a really nice black one from Zara for £19. Also have one of the thin ones from Topshop in a plum colour, it isn't that warm for winter but I think it looks really nice, and one of the ribbed cardis for £32. I love long cardigans! Definitely check out Primark men's section as well.

I got the plum one from topshop too! its lovely!
Mattgeezer
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Go look in Zara.
Jemma1389
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I bought 2 of those thin ones from Topshop this week after nicking my sisters for the past few weeks! I also have some nice thicker ones from American Apparel and I think all their cardigans are unisex!
PinPin
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i have a brilliant one from gap which is enormous and 100% lambs wool so really snuggly, but i think it was quite expensive :/ about £35 but well worth it!
Amanda
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have yet to try on one of these because I'm convinced I'll just look.. frumpy. lol
missygeorgia
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
American Apparel do some reaalllly nice ones.
foldingstars
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I just bought the thicker (£32) one from Topshop which I reeeally like, so if you're willing to spend that much then I'd have a look at those ones in the shop
But, slightly off topic, because obviously it's tighter round my hips than it is around the top and my shoulders, when I have the buttons done up, the material kind of gapes between each of the buttons . Anyone else's do this, or should I just buy the bigger size!?
CocoBean
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I bought one, almost identical to the ones that you posted, from French Connection
Jemma1389
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by foldingstars)
I just bought the thicker (£32) one from Topshop which I reeeally like, so if you're willing to spend that much then I'd have a look at those ones in the shop
But, slightly off topic, because obviously it's tighter round my hips than it is around the top and my shoulders, when I have the buttons done up, the material kind of gapes between each of the buttons . Anyone else's do this, or should I just buy the bigger size!?
I have the £18 ones and they do this too! My sis and I are the same size and she got the 10 and I got the 12s but both sizes do...and a 14 would just be ridiculously big
sparkly jenny.
Report 10 years ago
Got one for £9 from George at Asda yesterday in grey, nice fitting and good quality (: bargaiiin!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1462)
79.59%
Leave (375)
20.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed