68.02%

ReputationRep:
    I really hope she isn't.

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriend's hotter tbf.

ReputationRep:
    12 deluded fools to date.

ReputationRep:
    She is wonderfully attractive, but hottest... well I'm not sure about that.

ReputationRep:
    Mischa Barton was born in britain...

If she doesn't count then Holly FTW!

ReputationRep:
    Why did Ashley Cole cheat on her, he's such a fool!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flipper_99)
    Mischa Barton was born in britain...

If she doesn't count then Holly FTW!
    I was thinking Mischa barton also, if not then cheryl, although both get considerably worse after opening their mouth.
    And Holly willoughby whatever, she is downright ugly, such a common looking face, come on!

ReputationRep:
    Some of the faces Holly willoughby pulls are just horrible. It wouldn't be bad if she pulled them rarely, but she does it frequently.

I agree that Cheryl Cole is really hot, hottest in Britain... doubt it. There are 30+ million girls, and only about a hundred or so are on tv.

ReputationRep:
    She's not even close to being the hottest brit alive, no charm and nothing to keep you interested after two *****.

ReputationRep:
    She's gorgeous, yes, but I don't think she's the hottest brit alive!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by v1oXx-)
    Why did Ashley Cole cheat on her, he's such a fool!
    Largely because he could be described using a four letter word beginning with "c", (but admittedly that's not exclusively because of his understanding of marriage vows).

ReputationRep:
    i don't think she could get more fake.
    we should be praising women who are more naturally beautiful, instead of pointing out their flaws.
    i prefer a woman like Jenni Falconer (http://www.celebs101.com/wallpapers/...i71024x768.jpg)

personaly i wouldn't mind a bit of Lorraine Kelly either :p:

EDIT: i suddenly also remembered the absolutely stunningly sexy and hot Lucy Porter. She gets me drooling every time i see her :drool:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/arts/grap...comedy-117.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Cheryl's hot, but I am rather partial to these Brits (more insightful users will notice the obvious similarities :p:):

Actress Catherine Bell:

Lucy Pinder:

Catherine's more "pretty/beautiful" than hot but has a great body, too. Pinder is more just damn plain, animastically smexy.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm into guys :p: However I think that Melanie Sykes presenter, plus Kelly Brook are fantastic looking and really pretty! And yes I would rate them both higher than that Girls Aloud sheila :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella)
    Well I'm into guys :p: However I think that Melanie Sykes presenter, plus Kelly Brook are fantastic looking and really pretty! And yes I would rate them both higher than that Girls Aloud sheila :teeth:
    i forgot Mel Sykes :p:, along the same lines there's also Nichola Dixon :drool:

ReputationRep:
    She is good looking but not the best brit

ReputationRep:
    [/QUOTE]Never really thought about it that much...she used to be uglier haha with the bad haircuts etc, but her hair is gorgeous now.[QUOTE]

anyone can have perfect hair / skin when they spend a rediculous amount of time and money on grooming i bet even i could :p:
    And she really does look too skinny!

ReputationRep:
    NO

Abbey Clancy is far prettier, IMO, and so is Kelly Brooke

ReputationRep:

No.

I don't rate Knightley at all, her pout annoys me. :ninja:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.