Turn on thread page Beta

ugly betty starting back on channel 4 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Im going to start watching again next Friday, I've come to the conclusion (after reading above posts) I missed quite a lot of episodes before it went off air :p: Which is why i'm completely and utterly lost now..

ReputationRep:
    Thank God there are good shows on tv again.. Desperate Housewives will be on aswell like on the 3rd
    Ahh Ugly Betty One Tree Hill AND Desperates
    Gaah I Lurrrv It.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have time for all these TV shows :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yusuf.T)
    Thank God there are good shows on tv again.. Desperate Housewives will be on aswell like on the 3rd
    Gaah I Lurrrv It.

I know. Prison Break is back too! :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yusuf.T)
    Gaah I Lurrrv It.
    I completely agree One Tree Hill is my fav, although i was a bit naughty and couldn't wait to see all of season 5 so watched it all on the internet :o:
    Now they just need to make another season of Gilmore Girls, and my life will be complete :yep:

ReputationRep:
    ^I love Gilmore Girls! And One Tree Hill.

And soon Ugly Betty is back!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicola1807)
    I completely agree One Tree Hill is my fav, although i was a bit naughty and couldn't wait to see all of season 5 so watched it all on the internet :o:
    Now they just need to make another season of Gilmore Girls, and my life will be complete :yep:
    hahaha yeah i watched all of S5 of one tree hill aswell.. im gonna try and not watch S6 when it comes on in america.. thats on monday!! eeek!

ReputationRep:
    Oh god, another show that I'm obsessed with :o:

Desperate Housewives and Prison Break are back too :p:

ReputationRep:
    About time too... So, Are they going to start the whole series over again??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .x.alexa.x.)
    About time too... So, Are they going to start the whole series over again??
    Noope, just carry on where they left off (i might need to do a bit of recap-ing on the internet though, can't really remember everything that happened at the end of the first half..... apart from Bradford dying and Wilhelmina wanting to create a Meade heir to steal the mag :eek: shocker!)

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait, although I'm holiday when the first episode is shown

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh, i cannot wait for next Friday....

ReputationRep:
    Ugly betty!!!
    I missed out A LOT when it was playing at weird times though

Daniel is HOOOOT

ReputationRep:
    Gio! *drooooooooooooooooooools*

ReputationRep:
    it's back

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.